The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How did Ust take over the thread without remembering to sticky it?

We n o r m a l t h r e a d now boys.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,582
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Lab paying for food?

I am meant to spend the food money...

50 euros on steak!
:invalid
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You cooking zimbro?
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,582
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Just had a BBQ.

Few ways better to end a week
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,997
Reaction score
18,582
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Your weeks end in a thu? I wanna be a doctor D:
Nah... but tomorrow there isn't that much to do.
Some imaging - some analysis...

The advantage of working in a lab is that I can plan my week how I like - as long as I do the work I am meant to, my prof don't mind (and he is on holiday anyway)
:hip
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
so it's the 1500th post that wins... i'll be on the lookout. :nuts
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
tfw Ustie steals ya thread :emocat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top