Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Jo, here's my hint:
I'm STILL not a detective!!!

God. All my hopes crushed and only the pits of despair left to rot in...

Who's my guy again? Was he the sick guy captain?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Vote kill Demonspeed

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm STILL not a detective!!!
Mafioso?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
*Sigh* Mataku.. this childish act of hers, I cannot bear.. However...



DIS FANART LOL
Yeah... Not gonna sleep with brat...
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Off to a date. Gonna catch up later.

BYEE.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
so Goi is a sleeper? i am surprised this thread has not reached 10 pages yet.. I guess that what we get for having our spambot kat and panda host
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wish. At least Mafiosos can kill and in this setting they act as end boss helper as they keep Aizen safe till we find and lynch them all.

so Goi is a sleeper? i am surprised this thread has not reached 10 pages yet.. I guess that what we get for having our spambot kat and panda host
I dunno about that. I think g01 got the boobies to make us want to not lynchkill boobies thus keeping boobies in play despite boobies being out doom, but who cares because boobs! So yeah, g01 being mafia seems a set deal with that distracting avatar. :P

I think this game is like its spirit manga Bleach: Dead inside.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Philia voted demonspeed and then left for the day, very suspicious.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Wait wait wait I was just joking lol :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmmm the setup doesn't seem to include killing third parties...

So Gol, will you sleep with people at night? ^.^
so Goi is a sleeper? i am surprised this thread has not reached 10 pages yet.. I guess that what we get for having our spambot kat and panda host
lol not gonna give hint in first day and yes I am surprised that we didn't have 10 pages.
Still have to thank kattu and panda for this game and theme looks cool too :super
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We still need to post three times per day and vote else we get penalty votes, right? Or is there a power to ignore that too? XD

I think I throw in my vote too:
I votekill Erinyes.

The whole "They...are among us?" might have been a clue to Sui-Feng being the hidden mafia member in the captain group. Maybe I'm wrong and two townies were used for the roleplay but I like to think that one was a townie and the other a mafia. Would certainly help to get rid of a mafia member at the first day.^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Dunno James the game itself is about mafia being among us
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw aren't you a top poster yourself Misho?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn, this game sounds like fun, but I gotta read the rules carefully first. XD
Love isn't one of my favourite characters, but hey, at least I got a fabulous afro hairstyle!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hmm, not sure how active I can be early in the game, so most likely gonna random role for a vote soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*early tomorrow I mean.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
*also random roll

Oh god I've being typoing all day so bad.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Anyone else reading bleach anymore? I think most people stopped reading after the soul society invasion arc with aizen ended I know I did.
I caught up with it today... This arc has been pretty bad overall. I hope it will continue with a new name or something.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I've been reading it too . Might have had few weeks/months break at times, but always caught up. Mainly I was motivated because it was said it would end soon. Then it kept going on like 3 years.

There is still one chapter left right? And the "big announcement". Maybe it's gonna pull a Boruto on us, and a spin-off/sequel will be out soon.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No idea who most these characters are....drop Bleach after the rescue rukia arc:\
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top