- Joined
- Dec 30, 2015
- Messages
- 1,818
- Reaction score
- 5,128
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So I assume you don't have proof that Age Seal doesn't work on mages with high MP?This is the example I give when people ask me what argument from ignorance means.
Shame

I'd take this reply as a fact that you just don't have anything to counter my arguments.Is that seriously your counter argument here?Why didn't Natsu use his roar? I'm out. This would be futile even if I tried.
Shame that this debate had to end so soon. Not that I expected much from you.
THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!Do people still not get that stopping time has nothing to do with power levels?
There is only one way to get out of timestop and that's to have a counter to it. There's no NLF (<- which is a made up term) bcs she affecting the flow of time itself not an actual person. And people really need to stop using the "it's not gonna work on Acno" excuse bcs first Acno is the strongest person in this dang verse, second Acnologia has stated he has known/seen all forms of magic which means he must've met a time mage that could Timestop before so he probably had a counter, and third Acnologia is the antithesis to hax in the verse, literally no form of hax shown in the verse could work on the guy which is why Zeref wants to nuke him into oblivion with Infinite Etherion.
Also @Vici pointed out the clock in Hargeon was completely stopped which means Laxus' battle with Wahl didn't conclude until after time was unfrozen. She froze everyone in Hargeon so it is already shown that Power is not a way to counter her Age Seal.
@Dr. Monty @LucifeCollins You have to read this!!!

)..
)
)