The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
....

Excuse me, sir?
pls.. stahp...

I have exhausted myself too much already with people that actually mean this wholeheartedly.
On purpose even, because you know me, when I see stupid, I get triggered too.

But pff.. this topic and these people.. they drained me of all my sense and trolls. I'm dead.

Another :gnut in the making
You know what.. That's actually a fair comparison, I can totally see a nut in him.

Also some of Greg.[/QUOTE]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A sensible thing to say. Probably the 2nd most fucked up movie I've seen in my life.
Somehow I sorta feel attracted to these films. Guess I'm fucked up as well.
Curious to find out your number one?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bish...I didn't fall in love each time I got some new new:gnut
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
Me when I started hosting a mafia game with sub section powers

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wow, feeling the need to flaunt this fact by memeing...I wonder how long these permissions will last...
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Tell me, scum!
Martyrs.
Fucked up but unlike A Serbian Film a good movie overall.

Dogtooth and The cook, the thief, his wife and her lover were fucked up but good movie as well.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Martyrs.
Fucked up but unlike A Serbian Film a good movie overall.

Dogtooth and The cook, the thief, his wife and her lover were fucked up but good movie as well.
Never heard of any of those, I'll give them a watch soon.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Never watch it my boy.
Better not watch the ones I mentioned either. They are a bit different from Our Avengers, Titanic movies.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
look at philia calling xadyu a degenerate :eyeroll
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Did I miss something?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top