It ain't easy be a snake. You hunt solo, you die solo. What's worse - dying with regrets. Well, maybe I can leave killing Aizen to them...
Player killed by Daytime Vigilante (Shinji //Lawlett-kun)
Mafia Boss
Captain Faction


Haku would totally like to read your post and reply on it, but unfortunately for him, he is having a huge rest. :^)Urgh, too many things to read...
I'll catch up with the discussion soon enough, so wait for me!
Holy shit! Nicely done Law!
James dying is a pity..
As for what I gathered and saw from all of this, I think that I can trust Lala too.
Haku, it may be true that my playstyle is as such, but this time I was sleeping and couldn't obviously follow the beginning of the day phase. LOL
Now, speaking of suspects, xio and Haku are my safest bets.
The former might be playing like he always did, so I might wrongly read him, but Haku is catching my attention with his claim...
You're da best Law! :3Praise me more lads

For real that the majority of your posts will be about the same thing, over and over, that is not related to really participating in the game?^^"I mean, I really don't want to be belligerent about this or anything, but why add a new minigame to the standard game if you felt the need to place a limit on the amount of players with the reason being that you were a first-time host? This seems completely counter-logic to me.
Maybe I'm just tired or too stupid, but I don't get why I have 3 "penalty votes", despite being active on the first day. I even technically posted 3 times in addition to voting, because my vote to lynch merged with my first post in the game thread. So you're telling me because I wasn't spammy enough nor had anyone else to post in between me, I get penalized? In addition to whatever the hell is going on with having 2 more penalty votes? Wut...?
Can anyone enlighten this for me? Because I feel like I'm going nuts or something (since no one else playing cares to remark on it). I know I took 2 or so games off, but did the penalty get informally increased? Or is this related to this other faction mini-game?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Really? -__-I even had to edit my post after realizing that Haku had died and that he was a Mafia boss.XD
And I had even praised Law for that. LOL
That leaves xio then, but as I said in my previous post before editing it, I might be misunderstanding his playstyle..
Sorry, you're right.Really? -__-
We are just giving you just penalty votes (this time) because you didn't remove any information from your posts, just added in extra sentences. But you've been playing this game for too long to make this mistake, so don't do it again. Next time you or anyone else does it, you will simply be host killed and receive a ban for the appropriate amount of games.
~~~
Zasz 3x (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty votes for editing posts)![]()
Well, we decided that an hour between posts when auto merged would be as good as posting twice, so we removed the penalty votes. As for why three penalty votes instead of just one - if you can't manage three posts in 24 for hours, especially if no reason is given or whatever, you wouldn't really care about receiving penalty votes either, in my mind. The general rules might be a on the older side, so we decided to use our own judgment here. Follow the rules we all know and love and you won't receive penalty votes. As simple as that.For real that the majority of your posts will be about the same thing, over and over, that is not related to really participating in the game?^^"
That was kinda 3 posts in a row, before others joined, with the same content... Now you're safe to go on to a next day without almost any contribution?
BTW, Panda, I'm not getting how Gary went from 3 penalties votes to "No AFK wtv" @.@ Was there a mistake with them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---