Convince me son....I just put all my cards on the table.yeah and you will change it
Convince me son....I just put all my cards on the table.yeah and you will change it
like i said in my first post this day im at fault for day 1 ....sth to do with DemonOh lol Mazino is online. Well I need to go in 10 minutes. I am interested to see what he will say in his defense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So what you think about digi?didnt i say so ^^
i rushed things so far,so i cant rlly saySo what you think about digi?
This is what I was thinking as well rofl. Well.. we did had 2 nobles in a game.. so it is not impossible. XDI'm lost as well. I thought he was hinting at politician, which cannot be claimed, but James Rye was a poli. 2 polis in game? Nope?
its all i can doOhhh ok that was cool, Mazi, me gusta.

Oh...Thanx maz...wtf I help tooNow I get it
Thanks maz.
