FREEMAN!?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But panda is a first time host....maybe he got spicytwo detectives is the standard for pretty much every game. But why we only focus on holt me and you? Why not on xi0 for instance or gnut?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I know u luv dis dyck....but cmonWhy not on xi0 for instance or gnut?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rofl there is no way in jigoku you are plain townie holy shit this guyI know u luv dis dyck....but cmon
The only person who tried to get up my ass was gnut, probably because he finds reason to suspect me being a plain townie...which could mean a few things.
Tell me greg, are you now going to say that you're a plain townie as well?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
you blind ? read and you ll see 2/4 ...also what you said makes no sens, why should a barkeeper target just 1 person each night ?They already investigated lala....she target you and ust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol just saw your post and there was no altarnative before I went to sleep.Holt, if you get online still and are freeman, just say it right away. Then I'll change my vote.
Also, g01, why haven't you voted yet? All this talk about not wanting to kill Holt, and yet you don't offer or act on an alternative.
Then you make the fricking alternative. Are you mouse or a vice-captain?lol just saw your post and there was no altarnative before I went to sleep.
Well I did try and as I said before I also don't have any clue if he is innocent,that's why I checked his posts too.(btw I found something, Haku's main targets were holt and DD,zasz voted for DD and xi0 too)Then you make the fricking alternative. Are you mouse or a vice-captain?