Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall


"Annoying monkey. Fine, decide among yourself who to use your power on. Shouldn't be too hard to reach a consensus with the few of your remaining."

During this Day Phase, all Visored are to cast a vote on who they want to Block during the following Night Phase.
​
voteblock ustegius!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could it be that one of the det is a mafia det ? I'm not really confident about that, but that could maybe work , only in a 2 mafias scenario case.
WHO IS MAFIA!? In visiored faction we only have 3 guys left.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
2/8
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Holt 1x (gnut)

Visored Faction votes for Power 3!
The faction may target one player to block out of using any night actions for the following night phase.

1/4
Ustegius 1x (digitaldude)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Now you are plain townie...hilarious:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You said your role was passive...that insinuates you have some kind of action that can be triggered.

Now you are just plain townie...come on lol xD

Votekill holt
Huh? Wtf are you talking about? I didn't say in plain. We have 3 apparently, you, Gary and demon (who was innocent child..basically the same thing)
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
voteblock ustegius!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WHO IS MAFIA!? In visiored faction we only have 3 guys left.
And lawl is confirmed townie.
Which means it's you or ust.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
D4 will end like four and a half hour later...did mafia kill you in real life :oh
It looks like ust is afk...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Since dd already locked his power, i think we should look at captain team.
If we can kill mafia tonight, we can also understand if ust is mafia or not.
So we should think carefully. For me Lovemagi and holt are both clean because Lovemagi's action supported by our investigation and holt seems innocent since it is kinda confirmed by both dets.
So we have gnut and erin. If I were to compare both of them, gnut is more suspicious. We already have dead 2 plain townies so gnut either sleeper/traitor or mafia member...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And lawl is confirmed townie.
Which means it's you or ust.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
D4 will end like four and a half hour later...did mafia kill you in real life :oh
It looks like ust is afk...
There are no posts to respond to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Since dd already locked his power, i think we should look at captain team.
If we can kill mafia tonight, we can also understand if ust is mafia or not.
So we should think carefully. For me Lovemagi and holt are both clean because Lovemagi's action supported by our investigation and holt seems innocent since it is kinda confirmed by both dets.
So we have gnut and erin. If I were to compare both of them, gnut is more suspicious. We already have dead 2 plain townies so gnut either sleeper/traitor or mafia member...
Everyone needs to openly say their roles at this point.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yes only ust and holt left.
Ust is afk(perhaps he has RL issue)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Since dd already locked his power, i think we should look at captain team.
If we can kill mafia tonight, we can also understand if ust is mafia or not.
So we should think carefully. For me Lovemagi and holt are both clean because Lovemagi's action supported by our investigation and holt seems innocent since it is kinda confirmed by both dets.
So we have gnut and erin. If I were to compare both of them, gnut is more suspicious. We already have dead 2 plain townies so gnut either sleeper/traitor or mafia member...
Dont you know that a mafia boss is seen as innocent to sane detective.
Why hasnt holt said his role if he was confirmed?
SMH.....
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Dont you know that a mafia boss is seen as innocent to sane detective.
Why hasnt holt said his role if he was confirmed?
SMH.....
I know and you might be right but i believe mafia boss is in visored team.
We have haku and other mafia boss,they are boss of their own teams imo. Since haku was in captain team then most likely other boss is in visored team
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But isn't the mafia boss dead already?
Haku died but result on farf says that it was a mafia boss that killed her
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
The mafia boss was none other than ust.
Perhaps.
To understand this we have to find the mafia in captain team. If visored block ust and kill the other mafia then we can understand if ust is mafia boss or not.
So we have to focus on captain team.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
This game...

Wow I have read everything and I don't even feel like saying my thought here.

Anyway, just kill Gnut off and block Ust or kill Ust off and block Gnut idc who. I don't even understand why the frik Gnut is still alive. The dude seriously said that he can/is hurtful to the townies. Wouldn't be surprised if Panda putted an traitor in this game.. would fit perfectly with the Bleach storyline especially in this arc that we play mg lel.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like wtf even Holt is kinda lost. If Holt turns out to be mafia than gg wp man free win xd
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Votekill Gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Me saying I could be hurtful was me being honest...i don't know if I'm sleeper or traitor or whatnot.i only brought it up as a possibility.but oh well so be it.end my misery!

Magi you ask how the hell I'm still alive...question is why are you and DD alive.

This is so ridiculous...I tell my role on day two and I get lynched.
But day four neither ust nor holt has told theirs and they get a pass:rofl


Kill me now plz xD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
4/8
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
Holt 1x (gnut)
Ustegius 1x (digitaldude)
gnut 1x (g01)

Visored Faction votes for Power 3!
The faction may target one player to block out of using any night actions for the following night phase.

1/4
Ustegius 1x (digitaldude)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm freeman, you already correctly guessed that. I've been holding out on confirming it since that makes me an auto target but it doesn't seem like that can do much good at this point.

I'd vote Ust but I'm going to wait for what he has to say first. I'm honestly not that keen on rushing and messing things up any further, assuming we still have a shot at winning. Greg and g01 are my only other real suspects.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I was certain that dd or magi is mafia but magi's investigation pretty much shows that they are telling the truth(I don't think we only have insane det that's why dd is probably sane det).
Like I said gnut is the suspicous one but I can tell you that he didn't kill maz last night because I blocked him.Even if he was townie,he already become mafia(if he is a tratior or sleeper).
I think mafia boss is making the kills which I believe he is in vesored team.That's why I believe we should go with them.
And about me,like I said I claimed prostitute during say 2 which almost no one claimed any roles.It would be stupid and dangerous for escort to reveal his role so soon.
If I was escort,I wouldn't claim prostitute in day 2 without knowing if there is a prostitute.
Secondly my targets makes sense imo.In first day dd was so suspicious that's why I blocked him and second day lovemagi seems suspicious that's why I blocked her.
Interestingly mafia didn't kill me ,dd or magi.For me right know all of us seems like townie and mafia know this all along but why didn't they kill any of us ?
Well why they did not kill any of us (you, dd or me)? Pretty obvious for me and you said it yourself, they killed Farfosh because she made sense in her posts or at least she kinda speculated who she thought that were mafia (Haku and Zasz) which she got right. So, someone with that view is more dangerous for the mafia than some detectives that does not know their freaking sanity yet and/ a prostitute that does not really have the view who the mafia's are.. so blocking townies is a higher possiblity than blocking mafia's, imo. I wouldn't also kill a detective that got blocked Night one and the other that got blocked Night two. (I mean you blocked DD and me if what you say is the truth if your the prostitute). So I assume that you did not suspect someone from the Mafia's that is why they prolly did not want to kill you so that you could stand more in the townies way with your blocking ability.

Also, why they killed Mazino seems also obvious for me. Same reason as I said early. I mean, lol why killing both detectives if they do not know their sanity and got blocked in Night one and Night two (DD night one and I night two) to begin with? Also, did we not agree to investigate Lawlett? So why killing us that causes confusing in here with our results if they can take the oppertunity to take off an confirmed townie? I mean, look people still do not trust DD and even Erin trust DD more than me (that is what she mentioned in her early post even tho I got a green color on my name if you see Panda's post. Cannot remember that Mafia were green colored, I thought it was red lel xddd). Anyway that seems pretty logic for me that they would do that.

At least that is my point of view from it, tho.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well why they did not kill any of us (you, dd or me)? Pretty obvious for me and you said it yourself, they killed Farfosh because she made sense in her posts or at least she kinda speculated who she thought that were mafia (Haku and Zasz) which she got right. So, someone with that view is more dangerous for the mafia than some detectives that does not know their freaking sanity yet and/ a prostitute that does not really have the view who the mafia's are.. so blocking townies is a higher possiblity than blocking mafia's, imo. I wouldn't also kill a detective that got blocked Night one and the other that got blocked Night two. (I mean you blocked DD and me if what you say is the truth if your the prostitute). So I assume that you did not suspect someone from the Mafia's that is why they prolly did not want to kill you so that you could stand more in the townies way with your blocking ability.

Also, why they killed Mazino seems also obvious for me. Same reason as I said early. I mean, lol why killing both detectives if they do not know their sanity and got blocked in Night one and Night two (DD night one and I night two) to begin with? Also, did we not agree to investigate Lawlett? So why killing us that causes confusing in here with our results if they can take the oppertunity to take off an confirmed townie? I mean, look people still do not trust DD and even Erin trust DD more than me (that is what she mentioned in her early post even tho I got a green color on my name if you see Panda's post. Cannot remember that Mafia were green colored, I thought it was red lel xddd). Anyway that seems pretty logic for me that they would do that.

At least that is my point of view from it, tho.
I agree, that makes sense and by doing that they wanted to make us suspicious imo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top