The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Implying you're a good example for marrying and reproducing?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
And you'll get a burn heal in return. Promise
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Meh, that's not a proper PokeGo thread D: GoT has one for the book and one for the show!
Make a proper one D:

taking down pokevision killed it for me. dont even bother collecting gym coins, not even on nox
Sorta the same. I tried to find something to fill the void.....but meh, just stopped opening the app. I've played more a bit more recently than I had been though. There as an Ivysaur on my Sighting thing and having no ability find it would have made me so salty last month. Now it's like whatever...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Here we can sort of go around that 'cause sometimes we go pokehunt in places where a lot of people gather. So whenever they locate the "unusual ones", they tell others around. But Niantic said they would bring that back, right?

Yeah I could do that (the thread), better than spam here no?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Niantic would improve their sighting-system, PokéVision shall remain dead.

I only used PokéVision once, to show a friend, but when I'm out and about I always kept myself from using it.
Sure, I was pissed off and on the edge of using it when I saw that Alakazam in my nearby back then.

But I caught a wild one just a few days ago, so I ain't mad.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's still frustrating, even if you end up catching it later, 'cause in the first time you just dunno if you'll ever see that again. There are some pokes I've only seen in my tracker once.

Also when you need to "farm" something uncommon. Right now there's a Vulpix in my tracker and I can't find it u.u (last week I missed a Ninetails after walking around like an idiot for some mins).
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I believe I got myself a perma ban, as I have the failed login error. Pretty odd, I wasn't skip counties or even cities for that matter, using it extra cautiously. Perhaps it's server though, but not even mad if it's not. not interested in it anyways, but its goal is already achieved - I do consider going for sun or moon in November and would even buy a 3ds for that
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
My interest in the handheld games has died with Ruby and Sapphire, those were the last ones I bought, although I played everything after. But I want new game-play, I like all the new features and Pokémon. But I doubt I'll buy any game after R/S unless I can find them for five bucks or something.

Love the new twist on the old Pokémon tho, Ice Vulpix is great!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
my last bought game was gold. and i played everything after, except the 3ds games, since there's no stable emulator still on market. kinda curious about the xy games, i know nothing about T-T couldnt even find a nds hack version with same story or something, while being rly good at looking for hacks
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah I bought a 2DS from the US 2 months ago to play that in Nov, but ugh... I guess BR IRS fucked me in the ass.
I'll give it one more month and then I'll consider my $70 lost, FML...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wish Pokemon go allowed you to travel without all that walking . Faaak.
They should have made the game like the previous ones where you had the option to use a directional pad.
These niantic pokefucks didn't consider the fat people!

No I'm forced to drive and play. :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I wish Pokemon go allowed you to travel without all that walking . Faaak.
They should have made the game like the previous ones where you had the option to use a directional pad.
These niantic pokefucks didn't consider the fat people!

No I'm forced to drive and play. :oh
The fat people are the reason you're walking, dipshit.

The reason the entire game exist is to get people outside and walking, get healthy.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The fat people are the reason you're walking, dipshit.

The reason the entire game exist is to get people outside and walking, get healthy.
But they should consider the fat people that would prefer not to walk. :nod
That was my point :oh
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah, they likely didn't even consider the financial gains they'd make until after they released it
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
But they should consider the fat people that would prefer not to walk. :nod
That was my point :oh
Hows your and Panda's idol Trump doin?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But they should consider the fat people that would prefer not to walk. :nod
That was my point :oh
I mean, there's the normal pokemon games if you don't want to walk and want to actually play something resembling a game :cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, they likely didn't even consider the financial gains they'd make until after they released it
I'm still 100% sure they had no idea the game would make so much profit. Nintendo is very old fashioned, it took them a long time to allow any sort of pokemon game on non-nintendo devices.
But I must admit it's rather sad that such a trashy game made more money than all the actual (and somewhat decent) pokemon games together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top