The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
id be up for some mocking...but im a broke bitch gotta earn money,and now even more than before since i lll start university
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not any of the stuff they import for sure. Some small breweries here have pretty amazing stuff, but that's hard to come by in anywhere else. :D
Yes and in these kind of places where you might find said breweries, you need to know the language ;)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Or I take that back. I heard they do export small quantities of Kukko, which is pretty good. It's also a funny story. They brewed the beer for several years, and then they learned that all this time they had been creating gluten-free beer. Which was like superrare at that time.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm making damn sure I win this event ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Husbando Wars I mean :derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Coraline was fucking great. I love that movie.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Who didn't
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@BattousaiYngwie I still haven't forgiven you for being such a killjoy and kissing at only 90 :')
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i ve never seen it
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Who didn't
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@BattousaiYngwie I still haven't forgiven you for being such a killjoy and kissing at only 90 :')
Not even 90, at 89, wasnt gonna let you guys win :hip
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
But it's all about the suspense man and you murdered it before the good part :xp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands









『BEELZEBUB HAS A DEVIL PUT ASIDE FOR ME』​
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:question Your soul was lurking around here so I performed one of those snazzy Pagan Rituals
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I learned a decent amount of the lingo, enough to greet people and order food
@gnut if you think SnK is tight, check out the TG forum lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top