The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What's going on wit you?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,773
Gender
Female
Country
China
Enjoying desert trap as I melt away in the cabin in my train
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Fair enough. Where are you headed?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's... Nice? Well I far prefer India over Pakistan and Afghanistan
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,773
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why the preference?

Also Im already back from India phil smh
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well the whole vibe I got from those places was thick with... Well I'm not entirely sure. I just didn't feel happy or that the people were happy... Muted is the word.
India I liked because it's a progressive nation. It's going to go places in the near future
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,773
Gender
Female
Country
China
:lmao

When Im home again perhapd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well the whole vibe I got from those places was thick with... Well I'm not entirely sure. I just didn't feel happy or that the people were happy... Muted is the word.
India I liked because it's a progressive nation. It's going to go places in the near future
haha yeah down the drain yeah perhaps
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well the whole vibe I got from those places was thick with... Well I'm not entirely sure. I just didn't feel happy or that the people were happy... Muted is the word.
India I liked because it's a progressive nation. It's going to go places in the near future
Every country has their problems. But yeah, I get it. India might look better than Pakistan or Afghanistan from a tourist's POV.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
While some like to discriminate against their juniors... For being younger... I like to appreciate that fact that I've been lucky enough to travel so far and widely over the world and see so many new things
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well my perception may be a little tainted... I have some friends in Pakistan who have told me of their family issues involving parents telling them what they can and can't study in high school. I'm passionate about personal freedom and things like that really make me mad.
Apparently it happens a lot in certain cultures
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well my perception may be a little tainted... I have some friends in Pakistan who have told me of their family issues involving parents telling them what they can and can't study in high school. I'm passionate about personal freedom and things like that really make me mad.
Apparently it happens a lot in certain cultures
This can happen in anywhere actually.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I never said it was exclusive to anywhere. I just.... Grrrr
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Pakistani girls are cute though

I dated one for a while in UK :blush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I found Irish girls to be pretty good looking ;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
gnut's lurking so hard right now
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I found Irish girls to be pretty good looking ;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
gnut's lurking so hard right now
You talk about girls, you find gnut lurking

This man is a pervert to the core :gnut
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
nth against geezernut pls,he s an awesome gramps
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top