The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
That's my issue too. I can't eat too spicy, and ffs I hate coriander.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Then perhaps Thailand isn't for you...

India should be ok though - what's wrong with curry?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I confess I never had indian or tai food ._.
I never had Brazilian food either.
I'm not a fan of either Indian or Thai too, and had both also just very recently. Think the UK is swamped with especially Indian, so it's pretty common. Whereever I'm from, you have to actually look out for it. Only crappy Turkish, Italian, Chinese and Sushis everywhere...
Yeah a lotta Indian restaurant in UK.
Still my fav food would be Italian Pasta :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then perhaps Thailand isn't for you...

India should be ok though - what's wrong with curry?
Thai soup is the only good item in Thailand imo. Altho Sichuan soup is still the best u.u
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If I can ask a not super spicy dish, I'd give it a try '-' I don't think we have indian and thai food restaurants in Brasília tho.

And, well... we do put creamcheese and our japanese rolls, so I dunno how our versions would be.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never had Brazilian food either.
I think almost no one here had it D:
Although I heard that churrascarias are common in England.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I wouldn't even know what falls under Brazilian food.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If I can ask a not super spicy dish, I'd give it a try '-' I don't think we have indian and thai food restaurants in Brasília tho.

And, well... we do put creamcheese and our japanese rolls, so I dunno how our versions would be.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think almost no one here had it D:
Although I heard that churrascarias are common in England.
Visit Thailand once if you can arrange the money. The floating markets and the temples are awesome. Although I doubt you would enjoy the food tho. A lot different from a Thai restaurant in UK.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
We have some Brazilian street food things here, had those Tapioca things, not impressed.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Uh, dunno either... dishes with beans, flour, fish+coconut milk, SA barbacue and the likes?
I have had beans, flour, fish and coconuts before, probably even in combination with the on or other. Does that count?

No idea what the SA stands for.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Visit Thailand once if you can arrange the money. The floating markets and the temples are awesome. Although I doubt you would enjoy the food tho. A lot different from a Thai restaurant in UK.
Aye, I haven't really had a good 'authentic' Thai curry outside of Thailand (which I didn't cook myself)... Most are not 'soupy' enough.

But, although Thailand is awesome, I'd recommend not visiting anywhere you know the name of...
As far as Thailand goes, it is far, far, too touristy...
 

SheepyTurtle

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
64
Reaction score
105
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Mmmn, that just makes me want avocado curry.


*drools*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top