The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I believe Gry is a prodigy kid with outta-his-age knowledge about things. I picture him 22?
Aw Evil, you didn't have to throw cute indirects to me, but thank you.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,667
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Hardy would you like some NL love? I bet he's taller than you, that's what papers say about the average dutch height
Ah but I'm not privileged white, so that statistic doesn't necessarily include me '-'
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Oh yeah, Maz must've passed 30 by now too, right?
im in my twenties bish

Ah but that was always well known '-'

OMG Mazi I followed your footsteps and scared them ;-; I guess people don't like visits and AMAs
see, too many bad ppl in here :comfort
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aw Evil, you didn't have to throw cute indirects to me, but thank you.
he s alive :o ...still an arsenal fanboy :heh
and it's getting absurd again
again? isnt it always absurd
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
no, imo there are highs and lows
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
hmmm... well i liked it most when we finished a thread in a day,so much bs and so funny
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Bribing people to join the mafia game. Lol
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,667
Gender
Female
Country
China
If you're trying to say that a bribe is what it takes...
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,667
Gender
Female
Country
China
You can be any champ/skin you like :hurr

There are very... exotic ones too
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If I were to play I would pick either Renekton or Jax to change things a bit tbh. Or qtpie so that Haku wouldnt dare to vote for me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I were to play I would pick either Renekton or Jax to change things a bit tbh. Or qtpie so that Haku wouldnt dare to vote for me.
Why if? Just go play hardy, it's shaping up to be a large fun game.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Then his crying bitch-ass will create the next waterfalls, so wtv.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top