The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@liductan You should give it a try though. A battle of wits versus your fellow shit post regulars
I've thought about it. I have a time management problem. It's becoming more work and school then fun....smh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cant afford you...what you doing nowadays giggla xD
I'm not online like I used to. I'm too busy making paper. I need monaay. Feel me?
Still broke....Lol
Changing my budget. Gotta stop flexing it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You saying work and cant afford you....hey hey:hurr

Wut u duin nowadays miss.lissa:XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
cant you for once talk like a normal human being ksiopedo
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
cant you for once talk like a normal human being ksiopedo
Dats how them ghetto madafukas from maryland talk:xi0same
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guttah guttah xD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
true wigga?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vinland chap seemed very short :bored
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whats up with tog...dropped with that train shit..
Boring:bored
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dats how them ghetto madafukas from maryland talk:xi0same
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guttah guttah xD
You're the last person that should comment on a person's speech pattern. Typical Floridian.
Southern Americans speak English the worst. When I first moved here, everyone was like, you sound white. Smh.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Is Xad not in the game?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What game?
Mafia game. I'd post give the link but I'm on my phone
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Man, you always have something to say to me huh? pfff
isnt it nice that i always talk to you and that i always hav sth to say,you should be happy :nod

Whats up with tog...dropped with that train shit..
Boring:bored
what lawl said :edu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is Xad not in the game?
he d only join if we had to roleplay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top