Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm off to bed as well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ohhh good pick of skins, me gusta. And system looks promising.

Bear with me if I can't set my avatar tho. I'll try now but it's a pain to work with those on my phone. If I can't, I have it before the day ends for sure.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"I am the arrow of retribution....the guilty shall feel agony."
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
"The shadows have enlightened me."
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
"Nobody touches the hat"
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So.....what am I supposed to be? XD
A bunny? A lizard? Or both? LOL
I shall wait for your answer tomorrow....
Gotta go to bed now. :bedtime
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So.....what am I supposed to be? XD
A bunny? A lizard? Or both? LOL
I shall wait for your answer tomorrow....
Gotta go to bed now. :bedtime
Are you like Stich in a onesie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Stitch*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It has a bunny costume but it's not a bunny D: your character is quite op imo but dunno since I haven't played in a while. He's more like a fish btw.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guess this day 1 will be filled with random sentences to replace the normal random spam lol
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It certainly looks that way doesn't it?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
First post! Tired, just came home and the game mechanics seems like a deal for the morning, not late at nigth. :bored

As I have nothing to do with this theme, I'm a little bit intimidated by the game references that i'll about to read, when i actually get to read some posts tmrw, but from the first scroll I'm fairly curious why Utsune thinks it's OK to delete some else's posts in here (repetitively).
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
"Insert character catch phrase"
"BLOOD FOR NOXUS" :sexyarf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
but from the first scroll I'm fairly curious why Utsune thinks it's OK to delete some else's posts in here (repetitively).
Uhh, the host reported the posts instead of deleting them himself...no clue really
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Let's try not to get too sidetracked this early....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
"Knock, knock. Who's there? The moon... it's far away! You were alone the whole time! Ha ha ha!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This was an inherent issue due to the fact that the game started this late √o•o√
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Mfw pleb hosts don't even use the cinematics for "flavor"... :feelsbadman

Okay, I'll do it for them :feelsgoodman

Featuring - Twisted Fate, Fiddlesticks, Ryze, Nocturne, Garen, Katarina, Tryndamere, Annie, and Baron Nashor

Featuring- Leona, Ahri, Katarina, Darius, Draven, Zyra, Graves (:hip), Rengar, Jax, Nautilus
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mfw pleb hosts don't even use the cinematics for "flavor"... :feelsbadman

Okay, I'll do it for them :feelsgoodman

Featuring - Twisted Fate, Fiddlesticks, Ryze, Nocturne, Garen, Katarina, Tryndamere, Annie, and Baron Nashor

Featuring- Leona, Ahri, Katarina, Darius, Draven, Zyra, Graves (:hip), Rengar, Jax, Nautilus
Woah... That was pretty cool fam.
All these characters are so cool :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top