Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, killing an inactive is like saving the day, rather than investing on the future, since the inactive person did not interact with anyone else, like at all, which means we don't get anything out of it, besides the original kill which could net a Mafia, too, obviously.

Tough choice, often.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We'll keeping having this problem tho, since there are 2 other inactive people? They'll prolly be hostkilled tomorrow as well, the three of them.
I mean... I get that lynching someone that is participating in the game on D1 sucks for that person, but...
That's why I said we're trying our luck in the dark, 'cause then we're just moving on to the next day due to lack of information, while the mafia will have a night to move on us. Those days are so frustrating^^' to think we're missing our phase to get an enemy down...
Honestly, Greg '-' can't you call your son? Tut tut.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm not sure I really see a problem with voting out someone who is probably going to get eliminated in a later phase due to penalty votes. This is basically why Ustegius got eliminated in the last game and the only actual players who voted for him were the remaining Mafia.

That being said, we have at least a few players that haven't even posted yet... So xnut is at least in better shape than them, I guess........maybe?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well xnut could just be trying to cover his own tracks by setting himself apart from the other innactives. That in itself is a dangerous move though
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We'll keeping having this problem tho, since there are 2 other inactive people? They'll prolly be hostkilled tomorrow as well, the three of them.
I mean... I get that lynching someone that is participating in the game on D1 sucks for that person, but...
That's why I said we're trying our luck in the dark, 'cause then we're just moving on to the next day due to lack of information, while the mafia will have a night to move on us. Those days are so frustrating^^' to think we're missing our phase to get an enemy down...
Honestly, Greg '-' can't you call your son? Tut tut.
I'll text him...what's up with battle result,only like 25mins left
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What are you suspects. btw? Since you were accurate last time and that wasn't the first time, I'm curious.
I mean, it's the first day....cut me some slack '-'

Well xnut could just be trying to cover his own tracks by setting himself apart from the other innactives. That in itself is a dangerous move though
He posted too early for that line of thinking IMO. BTW, everyone does this in some way or another.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
We'll keeping having this problem tho, since there are 2 other inactive people? They'll prolly be hostkilled tomorrow as well, the three of them.
I mean... I get that lynching someone that is participating in the game on D1 sucks for that person, but...
That's why I said we're trying our luck in the dark, 'cause then we're just moving on to the next day due to lack of information, while the mafia will have a night to move on us. Those days are so frustrating^^' to think we're missing our phase to get an enemy down...
Honestly, Greg '-' can't you call your son? Tut tut.
Well, maybe Day 2 will be better, since we will have more to talk about with night actions taking place, but other than that, yeah, this might just repeat itself next day, too.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vote gnut
Sorry didn't vote guys
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Voting James Rye
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry girlfriend came over and I forgot i didn't vote
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm not sure I really see a problem with voting out someone who is probably going to get eliminated in a later phase due to penalty votes. This is basically why Ustegius got eliminated in the last game and the only actual players who voted for him were the remaining Mafia.

That being said, we have at least a few players that haven't even posted yet... So xnut is at least in better shape than them, I guess........maybe?
Uh, why don't you see a problem with that? That's how Ustegius was killed and Townies threw the last game. So, we kill him quick rather than waiting for a late bandwagon?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry I won't be inactive today guys sorry :/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill GrySun
@.@ dunno... the one I "trust the least" from my list, prolly 'cause of lack of references.
And the fact that he has been following the game without saying anything after asking me about those things just makes me feel uneasy.
I was actually between placing my vote on him or on James but now I also don't feel like risking being caught by a bomb '-'
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I mean, it's the first day....cut me some slack '-'


He posted too early for that line of thinking IMO. BTW, everyone does this in some way or another.
Very good point. This is more than likely a bandwagon attempt, but as many people have already stated, its been difficult to make a concrete decision on day 1
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Eh, you're gonna get lychned anyway as it ooks like, xnut. <.<
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Uh, why don't you see a problem with that? That's how Ustegius was killed and Townies threw the last game. So, we kill him quick rather than waiting for a late bandwagon?
There's a benefit to people like that staying around if you're Mafia, but not if you're Townie. But that's not taking roles into consideration perhaps.

So we either eliminate these people ourselves ASAP and deal with the consequences, or hope and pray that the Mafia(s) kill eachother at a decent clip compared to Townies. I guess there might be a slight benefit to weeding out people trying to avoid killing their scum buddies, but I'm not sure.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
18/22
xnut 3x (gnut, Zasz, GrySun)
Holt 2x (Evil3ye, Philia)
Philia 2x (Holt, WithYouInSpirit)
Mazino 2x (Demonspeed, Hakuteiken)
James Rye 2x (g01, Utsune)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
WithYouInSpirit 1x (xi0)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Utsune 1x (James Rye)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Erinyes)
gnut 1x (xnut)

AFK-ERS // Players who haven't voted
Ēsu Taichou, Farfalla, SheepyTurtle, SugarKitty


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top