Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Votekill xnut
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
19/22
Holt 4x (Evil3ye, Philia, James Rye, Farfalla)
xnut 4x (gnut, Zasz, GrySun, Ustune)
James Rye 2x (g01, xi0)
Philia 2x (Holt, WithYouInSpirit)
Mazino 2x (Demonspeed, Hakuteiken)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Erinyes)
gnut 1x (xnut)

AFK-ERS // Players who haven't voted
Ēsu Taichou, SheepyTurtle, SugarKitty
 
Last edited:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm not sure if I want that many people dying right off the bat :oh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
No there wasn't '-' And I would be disappointed if I was in the shoes of the person that is gonna die instead of Holt xD (if that happens)
There was a tie, but not within the locked vote numbers.
Maybe that rule got stealth-nerfed into only taking place in the extended phases instead of regular ones. I'm not sure.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
wtf 4 on Holt now, whatever
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Don't shush me in this case D: I don't even know who was the other one (James I guess). But he had 2 locked votes against 3 from Holt. That's not a tie according to the rules xD Sigh, lemme double check.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Honestly, you just went off on your own without playing for the team.
If anything, your detective call has just lost a ton of credibility with that one move.
I don't mind getting lynched next day by all 19 votes, heck I even will vote on myself if that's allowed. But if I need to act suspicious to make sure ALL dets will check out a single person at once to have a good basic where to start guessing which sanity they got, then by all means that will help us townies greatly. I don't got a really important role anyway. Can't kill, can't investivate, can't do anything and yet it totally befits the combination of the superhero theme and Teemo combination.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
It seems both of them aren't here right now, which leaves the burden of choice on us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


We had a tie apparently.
Didn't Holt have more locked votes? If he did, he should have gotten lynched.

And yet it still got used as argument against me when in my fourth game I had been in the mafia like 3 times already. Just look at today's politics, stupid arguments win everywhere it seems. xD
Because someone weard socks with sandals, it doesn't mean you should too. :I
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Those School Bells are beckoning.
I'm signing off
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Don't shush me in this case D: I don't even know who was the other one (James I guess). But he had 2 locked votes against 3 from Holt. That's not a tie according to the rules xD Sigh, lemme double check.
The application of tiebreaking when it comes to lynching has always been a big point of contention among many hosts honestly...

I think the votelock rule was usually applied when the phase got extended longer than once or something, but my memory is shit.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
There was a tie, but not within the locked vote numbers.
Maybe that rule got stealth-nerfed into only taking place in the extended phases instead of regular ones. I'm not sure.
It depends on the host. The locked votes priority rule has not always applied.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Don't shush me in this case D: I don't even know who was the other one (James I guess). But he had 2 locked votes against 3 from Holt. That's not a tie according to the rules xD Sigh, lemme double check.
The other one was xnut actually. Now shhh :kappa

Focus your energy on deciding who to vote for to resolve the tie. Everything else will be known later.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I don't mind getting lynched next day by all 19 votes, heck I even will vote on myself if that's allowed. But if I need to act suspicious to make sure ALL dets will check out a single person at once to have a good basic where to start guessing which sanity they got, then by all means that will help us townies greatly. I don't got a really important role anyway. Can't kill, can't investivate, can't do anything and yet it totally befits the combination of the superhero theme and Teemo combination.
Innocent child ?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, then panda is screwing with us. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
"If by the end of the the regular time of the day phase two or more players have the same amount of votes, the second votes ("locked votes") are decisive. The player with the most locked votes is being lynched."

There. Was. Not. A. Tie.
I'm not sure the last tally before the thread lock was fully updated...

And the rule thread is in need of an update in several places :s
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't trust James if that's the way you put it, you see if I call you out on that I'm gonna be the one getting lynched and that's all on the crowd. Wake up people!!1
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Uh, wtf is happening? I think I missed the memo but why is there suddenly a wagon on me?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The application of tiebreaking when it comes to lynching has always been a big point of contention among many hosts honestly...

I think the votelock rule was usually applied when the phase got extended longer than once or something, but my memory is shit.
My point is, according to the rules, it's not a tie to break when there's a difference in the locked votes^^'
If there was, then yes, there's nothing written on stone and every host deals with it differently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top