Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
19/22
xnut 5x (gnut, Zasz, GrySun, Ustune, Holt)
Holt 4x (Evil3ye, Philia, James Rye, Farfalla)
James Rye 2x (g01, xi0)
Philia 1x (WithYouInSpirit)
Mazino 2x (Demonspeed, Hakuteiken)
xi0 1x (lawlett-kun)
g01 1x (Ustegius)
Erinyes 1x (Mazino)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Erinyes)
gnut 1x (xnut)

AFK-ERS // Players who haven't voted
Ēsu Taichou, SheepyTurtle, SugarKitty
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Xnut and me are Masons, that's why I don't want him to die! Kill Xnut and he will be Mason, kill me next day and I will also be Mason! Hope you guys are happy!
Wtf...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Beats me. Everything happened so fast, right as I was getting to sleep too. Next day phase we should look at those ninja vote changes.
same here,want to sleep asap...

Yeah, I remember that game. That the coin flip happened like twice in that game, right?
James what are you trying to do ? so you are jesus ?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
It doesn't if they just add the editions before the game starts, like Evil used to^^' Otherwise, I don't see why not to follow it before changing. Why it's imperative that Holt wouldn't die now and they would change that later, with some announcement?
Only we do not think of these particular situations before the game. If we could, we would. It's in need of an update anyway, but that's for later. This ruling does not break precedent, so please carry on with the game itself.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, exactly....the coin flip is the dumbest iteration of dealing with it though.

The thing that made the most sense to me was tie allows an extra hour to the phase, and if it isn't resolved then, it goes by the amount of locked votes. If the amount is the same, then both (or all, potentially) players are lynched.
I get you and I agree with you, I just don't rly think that was the case, at all, this wasn't a tie break case to start with. Not counting locked votes now will just favor ties, which is something people usually try to avoid. I don't even see why this rule should be changed. Anyway, I've expressed my opinion alrdy, including in making an action to get Holt lynched since I do see this tie as a mistake (sry, Holtie).
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm a bit torn. In another hand I want to follow the written rules and kill Holt. On the other, I don't mind an inact dying.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Only we do not think of these particular situations before the game. If we could, we would. It's in need of an update anyway, but that's for later. This ruling does not break precedent, so please carry on with the game itself.
But... why? xD Why does this particular one needs a change and why couldn't you have edited the rule post before? You have that rule quoted in your OP, btw xD it's our guideline.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What the hell James? Does mason even work that way? :notlikethis
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Goddamnit Xnut, you're fcking this up!

Alright guys, cards on teh table!

Xnut and me are Masons, that's why I don't want him to die! Kill Xnut and he will be Mason, kill me next day and I will also be Mason! Hope you guys are happy!
Mason, Superman and Teemo.
Brb cutting my wrists :oh
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Just a quick noob question, are all the roles supposed to be in the game? I mean we've only got so many people
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nothing in the rules say I can't claim Mason and that I do. And not only for me I am claiming it for Xnut as well. You think a mafia would do that?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,690
Gender
Female
Country
China
But... why? xD Why does this particular one needs a change and why couldn't you have edited the rule post before? You have that rule quoted in your OP, btw xD it's our guideline.
Rules also say that everyone who doesn't vote or post gets host killed, but you handed out penalty votes yourself? We couldn't edit it before because we didn't know we had to. Keep in mind this is my second game, and I've had permissions for less than a month. Why this particular rule changed? Because there are 13 people online with a vote. Now you can all properly discuss how to use this last vote.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Only we do not think of these particular situations before the game. If we could, we would. It's in need of an update anyway, but that's for later. This ruling does not break precedent, so please carry on with the game itself.
Wait what? You did not think how you handle ties before game? WHAT?

I appreaciate you two hosting two big games so frequently, but isn't the major thing of hosting to think as many solutions before the actual problems come? How you handle ties is definetly one of the most common sequences.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Recruiting Mason (Townie Cult): A Recruiting Mason is a a Mason Group Leader that usually starts all by himself and tries to recruit one player each Night. He selects one player each night to try to recruit. If he picks a Pro-Townie Role, then that player joins the Group and is able to talk with other Group Members in the Group during the Nights. The Recruiting Mason dies if he attempts to recruit a Mafia Member or a Third Party. (GAME 6)

This small "usually" is heavily saving your ass right now James. Maybe you both already started together but...wtf is this shitfest?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Xnut isn't here to reply, and by the time he's here he won't be able to comment since he's dead so... :oh
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Nothing in the rules say I can't claim Mason and that I do. And not only for me I am claiming it for Xnut as well. You think a mafia would do that?
No, I guess a Mafia wouldn't.
But if Xnut was a Mentor and you were a Mentee, you would.
And also, if you were lovers, you would.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mason, Superman and Teemo.
Brb cutting my wrists :oh
Well, yeah. I thought that was a good hint with pointing at my avatar, saying it befits my avatar: Superhero + League of Legends = League of Justice aka Masons trying to save the townies victory.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk, this just adds up for us not following the rules in general... It's a bad use of precedent, imo. But I rest my case xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top