Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait what three kills?????
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Damn, I was getting excited already, when we got Holt and saw Evil on the top of the list. But then realized we lost also two important town roles.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
C'mon, don't tell me Town hoe blocked me
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Altho they did end up killing a mafia, yay. Tbh didn't think that Evil would be one considering his post about pressuring mafia to give hints before they would communicate and setup something seemed good and legit.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
can we have a little chat about utsune people
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also don't forget guys we got a mafia poisoner in Holt's team meaning somebody might die today if he or she got poisoned tonight without a doc's protection.
Wait... what? D:
Where? I didn't see one. I mean, there wasn't even a night before a poisoner was lynched. Did I miss something?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm confused. Evil has the same color as Holt, but he votekilled Holt in pretty close situation (I don't quite recall though that at what point of game 1 that happened, the scales tipped pretty fast at one point). So was that just a failed mafia play or were there in different teams?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait... what? D:
Where? I didn't see one. I mean, there wasn't even a night before a poisoner was lynched. Did I miss something?
they could be hiding their role until today or tonight.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You can't be serious..
I'm surprised as well.
I pmed to block Ustune.
But his name actually is Utsune.
But Panda is the final post of last day spelled him Ustune. From which I copied and pm'ed to block.
Now I'm rather confused.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Evil is mafia...tbh I didn't expect that...
And 3 kills ? I mean that means 2 mafia& third party with killing role or 1 mafia&1 third party&insane doc or 2 mafia&insane doc.

C'mon, don't tell me Town hoe blocked me
-_-''
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm confused. Evil has the same color as Holt, but he votekilled Holt in pretty close situation (I don't quite recall though that at what point of game 1 that happened, the scales tipped pretty fast at one point). So was that just a failed mafia play or were there in different teams?
Evil was not here during the last moments anyway. He was Boss so he probably intended to use that and make Dets investigate him if he were to be suspected.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Two kills and two important roles at that too, damn it! Seems like we do have two mafias after all, probably two small 3 ones with both being in only one 11 group or a bigger 4 and a really small 2 one. At least no Janitor is in there which is good.
Also don't forget guys we got a mafia poisoner in Holt's team meaning somebody might die today if he or she got poisoned tonight without a doc's protection.
How do you even know there is poisoner in this game? Did I miss something?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Why would the Prostitute block Philia? There is literally zero reason to do so.

And I wonder who amongst those three was potentially killed by an Insane Doctor? It might be one Mafia/killing party killing Evil, and Mazino or WYI getting killed by a Doctor.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wait why is everyone qustioning the town hoe block?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Evil was not here during the last moments anyway. He was Boss so he probably intended to use that and make Dets investigate him if he were to be suspected.
Makes sense. So same team.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm confused. Evil has the same color as Holt, but he votekilled Holt in pretty close situation (I don't quite recall though that at what point of game 1 that happened, the scales tipped pretty fast at one point). So was that just a failed mafia play or were there in different teams?
Was just gonna say that. Evil was instrumental in killing Holt, so what gives? Maybe Panda is using the same color for all the mafias to confuse us, or there was some bad blood between evil and holt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top