Wait what three kills?????
I guess insane? 3 constant killing parties sounds... harsh ._.Three kills? Two mafias and a Third Party or maybe Insane Doc?
I think we shouldcan we have a little chat about utsune people
Wait... what? D:Also don't forget guys we got a mafia poisoner in Holt's team meaning somebody might die today if he or she got poisoned tonight without a doc's protection.
Evil, Spirit and Maz.Wait what three kills?????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh you...C'mon, don't tell me Town hoe blocked me
You can't be serious..C'mon, don't tell me Town hoe blocked me
they could be hiding their role until today or tonight.Wait... what? D:
Where? I didn't see one. I mean, there wasn't even a night before a poisoner was lynched. Did I miss something?
I'm surprised as well.You can't be serious..
-_-''C'mon, don't tell me Town hoe blocked me
Evil was not here during the last moments anyway. He was Boss so he probably intended to use that and make Dets investigate him if he were to be suspected.I'm confused. Evil has the same color as Holt, but he votekilled Holt in pretty close situation (I don't quite recall though that at what point of game 1 that happened, the scales tipped pretty fast at one point). So was that just a failed mafia play or were there in different teams?
How do you even know there is poisoner in this game? Did I miss something?Two kills and two important roles at that too, damn it! Seems like we do have two mafias after all, probably two small 3 ones with both being in only one 11 group or a bigger 4 and a really small 2 one. At least no Janitor is in there which is good.
Also don't forget guys we got a mafia poisoner in Holt's team meaning somebody might die today if he or she got poisoned tonight without a doc's protection.
Makes sense. So same team.Evil was not here during the last moments anyway. He was Boss so he probably intended to use that and make Dets investigate him if he were to be suspected.
Was just gonna say that. Evil was instrumental in killing Holt, so what gives? Maybe Panda is using the same color for all the mafias to confuse us, or there was some bad blood between evil and holt.I'm confused. Evil has the same color as Holt, but he votekilled Holt in pretty close situation (I don't quite recall though that at what point of game 1 that happened, the scales tipped pretty fast at one point). So was that just a failed mafia play or were there in different teams?