Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm sure as hell not killing James. If someone is mafia mason then it should be xnut. James, thinking xnut is his mason buddy, made a questionable play to save him. Would he really care so much about 1 mason townie if he was mafia mason? He said there's 3+ masons so he wouldn't really need xnut to prove he's part of the masons later.

It's more likely that James is mentee and xnut mentor, than if James was a mason.
I thought xnut was the Recruiter initially, because James pointed out that nobody would believe his Mason claim the next day if he did it after xnut died. That's what happens if you are a regular Mason and the Recruiter dies before coming out.

Mentee-mentor possibility is still alive.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So Phila did you think about my offer of commiting sepukuu?
I'm okay getting lynched. However, I'd request not to let me die for nothing. If my death can confirm det's sanity or can give any advantage then I'd say go ahead.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I Challenge Uste
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'll battle GrySun
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I thought xnut was the Recruiter initially, because James pointed out that nobody would believe his Mason claim the next day if he did it after xnut died. That's what happens if you are a regular Mason and the Recruiter dies before coming out.

Mentee-mentor possibility is still alive.
But James that there might be more than two Masons while xnut said that he is Mason(maybe he hid that he is Recruiter) so it's possible the "3rd" one is the Recruiter.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James please answer me this. Are any of your other masons among our afk players?
There's 2 people who neither posted not voted. They're getting hostkilled eventually, so I hope they don't have important roles.

It also kinda makes sense that one of our afkers is a mason. James said that there are 3+ masons, yet why didn't anyone other than James voice themselves? It is either 1 recruiter who is hiding, or because the others were afk at the tume..
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Is that a violation of any rule?
Basically interacting with the game while you are dead, so yeah.

I mean I think Holt liked a post, as well, but that was like a meme, not gameplay related.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like I said, I don't mind getting lynched to prove that I am Mason and my death will confirm the other masons as no mafia would claim to be mason. Expect mafia mason though I got no clue so far who of us that could be if that is the case. I don't think it is Xnut given how okay he was with dieing so early with so little votes. Neither is it me.

Anyway, the mafia leaving me and Xnut alive is actually good as that means both red and blue have nearly confirmed townie roles to which they can cast their vote to, plus red mafia lost two votes to influence the gift presented to somebody in case of red winning.

Xnut and I aren't mentor and mentee, you can kill one of us if you want to see for yourself.

I challenge Utsune.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
But James that there might be more than two Masons while xnut said that he is Mason(maybe he hid that he is Recruiter) so it's possible the "3rd" one is the Recruiter.
It is possible, but why would no one believe a second Mason after the first one dies? That's basically what his claim is right now. Having 2+ Masons. And what would claiming Mason after one dies point out to? Having 2+ Masons.

All I'm saying is his credibility wouldn't change if that was the case.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
yep sure I am :derp ... yare yare trying to distract away our attention from you , basically the most suspicious ones @Philia , good try
Me being suspicious has actually nothing to do with your shady play.
I'm on the fire I'll accept that. However, if you do not stop avoiding queries like this you wouldn't remain much safe either.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'll battle GrySun
You can't win against me man.

I'm okay getting lynched. However, I'd request not to let me die for nothing. If my death can confirm det's sanity or can give any advantage then I'd say go ahead.
But...why? If you're truly townie than you'd save us a lynch by seeing yourself out.

Although I'm unsure if it's even allowed/possible to hostkill yourself intentionally..
Either way you're not very credible at all anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top