Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James please answer me this. Are any of your other masons among our afk players?
There's 2 people who neither posted not voted. They're getting hostkilled eventually, so I hope they don't have important roles.

It also kinda makes sense that one of our afkers is a mason. James said that there are 3+ masons, yet why didn't anyone other than James voice themselves? It is either 1 recruiter who is hiding, or because the others were afk at the tume..
I think I can tell you that:

All masons are active, which is good, afk masons would creep me out with a possible mafia mason being amongst us.

I need to walk the dog and do my homework. Later guys. Don't kill Xnut, you hear?!?!
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm leaving. Did as much as I could.
Gonna catch up later.
I would request you guys not to act in a rush. Yeah, I'm asking you guys not bandwagon me without considering other suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Before I leave Vote kill Utsune
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
are we actually buying james's story? idk this whole mason thingy is dodge at best. James show us pms plz
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Although I'm unsure if it's even allowed/possible to hostkill yourself intentionally..
If everyone wants then I'd not post from now on, resulting in me getting hostkilled. That's the best I can do.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
You can't win against me man.



But...why? If you're truly townie than you'd save us a lynch by seeing yourself out.

Although I'm unsure if it's even allowed/possible to hostkill yourself intentionally..
Either way you're not very credible at all anymore.
Why you are trying so hard to give Philia a game ban? Because yeah, that's what breaking the rules might result in.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think I can tell you that:

All masons are active, which is good, afk masons would creep me out with a possible mafia mason being amongst us.

I need to walk the dog and do my homework. Later guys. Don't kill Xnut, you hear?!?!
So our afkers are potentially docs/dets. Great :notlikethis
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
3/18
SugarKitty 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Sheepy Turtle 2x (Penalty, Penalty) (Penalty for inactivity, Penalty for failing to vote)
Ēsu Taichou 1x (Penalty) (Penalty for failing to vote)
Philia 1x (Ustegius)
Demonspeed 1x (Ēsu Taichou)
Utsune
1x (Philia)

 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Hostkills and rules regarding that exist to act as a deterrent, not to be used as an in-game tool.

No suicide mechanics, please.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why you are trying so hard to give Philia a game ban? Because yeah, that's what breaking the rules might result in.
Just checking his devotion to the cause. And it's lacking.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i guess i wont bitch about james's story for now. E G G Z C U Z M E! are we killing uste or utsune?!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm leaving. Did as much as I could.
Gonna catch up later.
I would request you guys not to act in a rush. Yeah, I'm asking you guys not bandwagon me without considering other suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Before I leave Vote kill Utsune
Frankly though, your only hope though is the exsistence of Jack Sparrow (a weird pirate play), I still like those odd, so not changing my vote.

But I like your sportmanship,I quarantee that your possible death is not in vain.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Tbh, @Philia I give you the benefit of the doubt and won't risk to lynch any potential townie claim. But be reassured I'm a good person :zomg
We need concrete information. You need to say some informative thing regarding your role.
Just thinking, did Spirit had any interaction with you last day, which could intrigue him to check on you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bye guys.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I fight lawlett-kun.(for easy kills)

are we actually buying james's story? idk this whole mason thingy is dodge at best. James show us pms plz
Let the pms hit the floor.
Let the pms hit the floor.
Let the pms hit the.....flooooooor!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top