Games Mafia Game 51 - League of Legends: Clown Fiesta - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, Utsu, you come here, claim you know about mafia activity in N1 and then that that is all we need to know o.o" If you're townie with something like that (I honestly can't check the roles right now), you're dooming yourself and depriving us from the crucial information you have.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
A doctor can't save you from day-deaths, like being voted and lynched by everyone.

Say I've been wondering Utsune.. Are you a healthy townie?
Well no, I was wondering if there were multiple same roles around, but of a different nature
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, Utsu, you come here, claim you know about mafia activity in N1 and then that that is all we need to know o.o" If you're townie with something like that (I honestly can't check the roles right now), you're dooming yourself and depriving us from the crucial information you have.
Haha well, that's not the only thing I've said, I thought it's quite obvious who I am now cos I've pretty much hinted at it in most of the posts I made today :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well no, I was wondering if there were multiple same roles around, but of a different nature
Yes..? But you have to be more specific.

In other words you're not a healthy townie.. Phila you're so doomed next day.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just say it man
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
They are claiming there's at least 3 masons total, but when I wanted one more mason to confirm their stories they said they won't reveal any other masons. Which makes me think they're lying about the other people from their mason group.
Well, protecting them makes sense somewhat, but if there's no recruiter, their benefit is no different from anyone else. They're vanilla Townies who can talk at night, ostensibly. In this game, a Mafia cannot ignore another killing party, so going after them when it might be more obvious what they are is sort of lazy and too easy. But people could also just target the person they name immediately and that'll be how they're proven. Because a part of me wants to assume that this third person isn't nearly as active as James or maybe even xnut, otherwise, why is it still a secret?

Speaking about roles, any hints you'd like to give gary? You're among the 3-4 that said nothing.
Seems like a common occurrence....maybe even a trend :kappa
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It's not fun :-_-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes..? But you have to be more specific.

In other words you're not a healthy townie.. Phila you're so doomed next day.
What is a healthy townie?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So he is the insane doc? If not i have no clue...
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Now that we've got it, just so you know I've already placed an order on saving James for the remainder of the game, I can't save/kill anyone else.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Now that we've got it, just so you know I've already placed an order on saving James for the remainder of the game, I can't save/kill anyone else.
Why?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who you kill utsune?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well I don't trust him, that's for sure, but in case I'm wrong he is a valuable asset to us, so I just flipped a coin. I also wonder what the Mafia would do now.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So which one did you protect?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, protecting them makes sense somewhat, but if there's no recruiter, their benefit is no different from anyone else. They're vanilla Townies who can talk at night, ostensibly. In this game, a Mafia cannot ignore another killing party, so going after them when it might be more obvious what they are is sort of lazy and too easy. But people could also just target the person they name immediately and that'll be how they're proven. Because a part of me wants to assume that this third person isn't nearly as active as James or maybe even xnut, otherwise, why is it still a secret?


Seems like a common occurrence....maybe even a trend :kappa
Actually I already asked James about that. He said the other masons are active players. Go figure..

Ye very funny. So, hints?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, obviously not knowing that I was insane
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well I don't trust him, that's for sure, but in case I'm wrong he is a valuable asset to us, so I just flipped a coin. I also wonder what the Mafia would do now.
Okay, but this doesn't mean you can't use your ability on someone else. That sort of implies something else...

Ye very funny. So, hints?
Not yet
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So what utsune say is true then this makes we have 2 mafia or 1 mafia with third party.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, that is, if I'm not lynched today
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I 'protected' WYIS
Well I'll take your word for it..cause this really highlights Philips fuck up....:kukuku
Vote kill philia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top