Haku could have protected the other target, but I dunno... Poisoner, unskilled, block between mafias, Esu bsing, sleeper recruited, too many options D:
And I got Gry last night.
And I got Gry last night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You need protection...probably the most important town role right now.I gave you instructions for the night and next day phase my children. Take heed.
Sure as the tides!Farfs, it's you and me now. Let's give these scum a good fight.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Protect him again...i dont trust ust.
Gry and wyis and then maz as spy...i doubt there is a 4th investigative role along with masons....but im not the guy good with game balance
Yeah they both are clever lil shits irlsame here that's what i kept repeating I tend to think one of them is false claim, but i won't be surprised if the fake one is not the one we expect, but hard to say.

Well, it's not like all Docs are sane. Uts killed oe of us and one of the two others was probably Naive.Im highly doubting we have bodyguard and hoe with three docs...that would be 5 blocking roles...sounds op.
I thought it should be a hoe yesterday until i hear this bodyguard claim by lala.
I agree...l cant get over esu not using his ability night 1...Well, it's not like all Docs are sane. Uts killed oe of us and one of the two others was probably Naive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---