Kazuma Kuwabara vs Seto Kaiba

Who wins?

  • Kazuma Kuwabara

  • Seto Kaiba


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,977
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail





Kazuma Kuwabara





vs





Seto Kaiba
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
If you really want to know if Seto Kaiba can screw the rules, then we should all decide to vote for Kazuma Kuwabara and see what happens...

 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Meh, never liked Seto, so I guess I'll vote for Kuwabara.
He's just more likeable with his personality and obvious crush on Yukina after all. :nod
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wow tough choice...As much as I like both characters, Kaiba is the CEO of a successful company while Kuwabara is a..."normal" highschooler. But if you really look at it, Kuwabara does have something more important than just money.....Nah just screw the rules and vote for Kaiba !!
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
I haven't read Yu-Gi-Oh and I can't comment on Kaiba, but seeing Kuwabara getting all this appreciation made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :crying
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
I only know KUWABARA...Though I don't like him that much , still I like his delinquency & some of his good side.......

Mainly , I vote for him because he has


I would prefer him going forward.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
SCREW MY PLANS, I WILL VOTE FOR SETO KAIBA BECAUSE BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? I DIDN'T WRITE THIS!
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ugh... my vote is gone... This fucking thread tells me that I voted for Seto Kaiba... this smells... this smells...

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm with kira.
Wtf did I just witness here? :hurr
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire


Rushed in to save uber's vote...

ended up doing the same mistake... :notlikethis

 

Anera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
665
Gender
Female
Country
France
:oh

Well, seems like I'm the only one to vote for him as for now but...

SetoxKisara OTP :wtf

I'm a YGO fan, yeah :smile-big
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top