| Reinhard Van Astrea | vs | Laxus Dreyar |
|
| Reinhard Van Astrea | vs | Laxus Dreyar |
|














.It was all a bluff. As they say, never trust the enemy

Gray lovers be like "then technically Gray-sama is still in the competitionFunny that he and Gray share the same VA.
"
The salt is realFor winning against my boy, I now spite vote for Laxus.
Fuck off Neinhardo. Get hardo(n) with your husbandos.





Good luck my friend. May the salt be with you.
i want an all red hair final I said 
Welp, I'm pretty sure Laxus ain't gonna win. If he does, I'll run naked through Hyde Park.

Erin...I do like Laxus actually much more than gray but he lacks red hair unfortunatelyi want an all red hair final I said
go for Reinhard !

FeelsBadManErin...
![]()
You betrayed me
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I suppose I am gonna start my campaign.
Proof #1: Laxus will do anything for his friends and family, even if he must inhale a poisonous gas!
Proof #2 will be posted soon!
A tough opposition at that :3FeelsBadMan
You've got a lot of opposition this time around, so good luck brother![]()
so dont worry bro 

Be ready for it because LAXUS won't loose to some kid here..........Welp, I'm pretty sure Laxus ain't gonna win. If he does, I'll run naked through Hyde Park.