Wish i was bored...shorthanded today

Wish i was bored...shorthanded today

As inComputer science as in programmingor AI
![]()
I'm afraid..lol take that back >.> Karma is better than half of fate's cast combined. You should watch Assassination Classroom Panda.gry I keep thinking your avatar is shirou from fate smh

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Watch or read?lol take that back >.> Karma is better than half of fate's cast combined. You should watch Assassination Classroom Panda.


Minority game punishment.....Not that I disagree. Just curious as to why you have it![]()
Both are finished, and the anime shows the same as the manga, 50 episodes total.Could you guys help me keep count how many time @gnut gets called BAKA!!!! over this set
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Watch or read?
Manga is still ongoing no?

He. . . . HATES himGry doesn't like Ren Kouen? News to me.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're dead to me.Whomever came up with this avy FT, priceless.
I would have given you 10 awards if it was within my powers to do so just for lulz.

Hater don't hate - that thing is so epic i nearly laugh all the time seeing it.You're dead to me.![]()
