- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Fornever is upset at WSJ for canceling new series but fails to realize he's the curse. Adios Demons Plan
Because it's funny to watch people who think they know what they're talking about make complete idiots of themselves.I haven't been thinking about this for a while, but I never asked... Why do you guys keep giving audience to a guy you clearly don't like?
It's a weird feel ya know. It's like, he annoys you. But it's still fun to watch his vids to see some of the ignoranceI haven't been thinking about this for a while, but I never asked... Why do you guys keep giving audience to a guy you clearly don't like?
Oh, okay... It is kind of like the all concept of memes and viral content... I see... To think that shit becomes popular more easily than good things. XDBecause it's funny to watch people who think they know what they're talking about make complete idiots of themselves.
Kind of the same reason I come here sometimes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sense of superiority? It is similar to what jagman said.It's a weird feel ya know. It's like, he annoys you. But it's still fun to watch his vids to see some of the ignorance
That's odd, since my avatar is from the last SnS color chapter (193)I don't know if this is a one time thing or permanent
it's seems that Jump stopped giving colored chapters to Soma on the digital version & gave the colored chapter to Yuuna instead
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
What jagman said basically.Oh, okay... It is kind of like the all concept of memes and viral content... I see... To think that shit becomes popular more easily than good things. XD
I hope you are not talking about me. XP
Sense of superiority? It is similar to what jagman said.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Obviously not; the title is dumb. I just mean compared to a lot of his videos, the stuff he says is quite tame. He notes that it's to his taste, and I can respect that. I don't agree with the whole video, but that doesn't mean I have any major problems with it either.you guys think Demon's Plan is the edgiest manga EVER?
that's coming from the guy that praise Tokyo Ghoul and Terraformars for being masterpieces of storytelling
Well to be fair MHA has way more dialogue than OPM. There are quite a few chapters of OPM that are nothing but action shots. On top of that, OPM didn't adapt a few of the bonus chapters in the volumes.OPM has adapted 7 volumes in 12 episodes.
BnHA adapted 2 1/2 into 13.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was expecting him to jump in guns blazing saying "OMG this is the greatest thing ever! Jump better not axe this!"you guys think Demon's Plan is the edgiest manga EVER?
that's coming from the guy that praise Tokyo Ghoul and Terraformars for being masterpieces of storytelling
First of all not all manga are paced the same way. The OPM manga has generally slow pacing since everything is built up to the punchline. MHA has much faster pacing because it has more to say. The OPM anime was able to get through so much material by speeding through most of it while the MHA anime slowed things down so it was more noticeable.OPM has adapted 7 volumes in 12 episodes.
BnHA adapted 2 1/2 into 13.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OPM chapters in the volumes aren't that long especially during the arcs it coveredFirst of all not all manga are paced the same way. The OPM manga has generally slow pacing since everything is built up to the punchline. MHA has much faster pacing because it has more to say. The OPM anime was able to get through so much material by speeding through most of it while the MHA anime slowed things down so it was more noticeable.