Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Back, more sick than ever !
And happy new year :hurr
Here's from my S.C for this new year full of hot pics

I hope i didn't post this one:heh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's time for a huge load of pics:kappa





Look at what I found @Sky :umad

I wonder what they're going to do..:kappa


"Are you awake Sky-kun ?" ~Rem and Ram
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Smug mode* Well of course it is. :3c */Smug mode*

Vanilla, that sexy, bisexual, loli catgirl. :hurr
So you did pledge something? :D Considering how this is going it seems like you will get one big OVA for this, the money keeps flooding and flooding. The power of catgirls is scary!
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So you did pledge something? :D Considering how this is going it seems like you will get one big OVA for this, the money keeps flooding and flooding. The power of catgirls is scary!
As gentlemen, that's the least we can do for such adorable creatures. :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's time for a huge load of pics:kappa





Look at what I found @Sky :umad

I wonder what they're going to do..:kappa


"Are you awake Sky-kun ?" ~Rem and Ram

None of them work... :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you did pledge something? :D Considering how this is going it seems like you will get one big OVA for this, the money keeps flooding and flooding. The power of catgirls is scary!
Nah I did not. It isn't even 18+. :nah
But I would kill for that Vanilla plush, that I can tell ya...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@DiMaria Yesta May the Otaku gods bless you. <3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nah I did not. It isn't even 18+. :nah
But I would kill for that Vanilla plush, that I can tell ya...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@DiMaria Yesta May the Otaku gods bless you. <3
Wow what a bad fan you are, you could at least pledge 1€ to show your support :p
Only 300, go for it :kappa Or maybe you're lucky and they will make it available as an addon, you would need to pledge for that at least though lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a gentleman's secret. :kappa
I guess you did pledge a lot :kappa
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't pledge money. :kappa

I would buy such a plush though. They look really well made.
I want a Vanilla. :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't pledge money. :kappa

I would buy such a plush though. They look really well made.
I want a Vanilla. :pout
Like I said, if you pledge for the lowest tier (should be 1€) then you will have access to backerkit and can order addons, if they make it available there :p

I like the costume for the cat too :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like I said, if you pledge for the lowest tier (should be 1€) then you will have access to backerkit and can order addons, if they make it available there :p

I like the costume for the cat too :kappa
Damn it you are good... :kappa

You don't see costumes on them that often... :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn it you are good... :kappa

You don't see costumes on them that often... :kappa
Personally I didn't pledge, and I doubt the KS needs any of your money anyway, at this pace it's going to make a million... xD So this really was just advice from my side.

Exactly, but it looks fascinating :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Personally I didn't pledge, and I doubt the KS needs any of your money anyway, at this pace it's going to make a million... xD So this really was just advice from my side.

Exactly, but it looks fascinating :kappa
You could have said "you can be a part of this!" but you chose to be direct and mean. :XD
They all have nice outfits... :hurr
I have high expectations for this OVA even though it is just ecchi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Worst To Love Ru chapter ever...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I'm always direct and mean when I want to deliver a message to you, so far that seemed to work the best out of everything I tried :kappa
I will check it out I guess, nothing against some entertaining moeblob :D

What, did Rito confess? :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I'm always direct and mean when I want to deliver a message to you, so far that seemed to work the best out of everything I tried :kappa
I will check it out I guess, nothing against some entertaining moeblob :D

What, did Rito confess? :kappa
You certainly are not wrong. :XD
NekoPara is more than just moeblob! :arf Catgirls are what we need! :arf

No but Haruna did... Also there will be a big announcement... I fear the worst... If this manga gets a Niskeoi ending...
Everything not Harem-related would make no sense whatsoever.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
You could have said "you can be a part of this!" but you chose to be direct and mean. :XD
They all have nice outfits... :hurr
I have high expectations for this OVA even though it is just ecchi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Worst To Love Ru chapter ever...
You have a link to the chapter pliz?:zomg
 
Top