Hey buttocks _
why you act different here than in discordHey buttocks _
why you act different here than in discord
How am i acting different?why you act different here than in discord

*Buttocks is confused just as i planned*

Are you sure?Nah,I can handle this Dirty talk![]()


Except menothing holly water can't solve, you should get yourself some![]()

He can't, he created a bot who talks at his placeJeez this spam. How can you stand it @EmptySoul ?

Purge me?Yes, do that. Purge the darkness. Preach!![]()

Why didn't you applied?I was considering applying but then I was like nah

I'm still curious of his/her genderHe can't, he created a bot who talks at his place![]()
EmptySoul is a female, nothing else to it.I'm still curious of his/her gender

Or he is an old guy pretending to be young female.......Can't be sure...its empty after all.EmptySoul is a female, nothing else to it.![]()


Which one? Female or guys? Or....bothIm female,guys![]()

Which one? Female or guys? Or....both![]()


pics or didnt happenIm female,guys![]()

But you are



Well, can't I tell the truth?

