>It's a loooong way back to the top.
I can already see Battou's Cousin beckoning to me...
Only if @BattousaiYngwie will let you back to the top.
whatWe all know that all of Battoukind lies at the deepest part of the Earthwhat

Nothing, nothing at all...we totally aren't making fun of you.what



Your sensei has abandoned youI actually managed to have 4
But...sensei..how could you?![]()


Brandish was amazing at first, then she fell as time progressed...8 pts. Evil is a pushover![]()

Brandish was amazing at first, then she fell as time progressed...
Same will happen to you.![]()


You could have been deeper in Mariana's TrenchSorry guys, didn't have time and today I had an exam.
Besides, It's not like the result would have been any different.![]()

Gender is a social construct.@Evil3ye you wanted to kiss a man before?
darn.. that one costed me.. should have 6 pts and tied at the top!![]()
Oi, what's that supposed to mean?I actually managed to have 4
But...sensei..how could you?![]()


