- Joined
- May 26, 2016
- Messages
- 1,839
- Reaction score
- 7,564
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Really? REALLY?! HOW THE HELL is Rufus coming out before freaking ICHIYA ?!
I understand the running joke about Ichiya but there's no way at all, NO WAY, that Ichiya deserves a higher note than Rufus or Orga.
I'm to blame i guess, since i didn't give a high mark to Rufus due to his lack of appearance, but what Rufus has shown is still definitely way better than anything Ichiya has ever shown thus far. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed to see him come out now.
I'm just ashamed of myself, i should have given him a way higher mark in order to prevent him from being out at #29... Out before Ichiya really? Ridiculous.
I'm expecting Orga to come next then, since his feats are even worse than Rufus...
Rufus before Ichiya.














I understand the running joke about Ichiya but there's no way at all, NO WAY, that Ichiya deserves a higher note than Rufus or Orga.
I'm to blame i guess, since i didn't give a high mark to Rufus due to his lack of appearance, but what Rufus has shown is still definitely way better than anything Ichiya has ever shown thus far. I'm EXTREMELY disappointed to see him come out now.
I'm just ashamed of myself, i should have given him a way higher mark in order to prevent him from being out at #29... Out before Ichiya really? Ridiculous.
I'm expecting Orga to come next then, since his feats are even worse than Rufus...
Rufus before Ichiya.




















