Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spirit i dont like you come here and be all....
Oh,nobody in a lynch dilemma....ok,just
Distruting Inactive players from the 2 games I played seem to be standard procedure as far I understood, to force them to post.

Tho since I still have 2-3 hours before I go to sleep, I am still gonna wait a bit before casting my first vote
Just because a person is afk doesnt automatically make them mafia...and vice versa,just because they post clears them from not being mafia....
Tell me the better chance....we always lose a majority of times with this on day 1
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know it's not always like that, but It is weird when people remark it then leave it. As if they just wanna sound relevant
Goddamit farf, I try to be more mellow instead of chaotic and you still pursue me, why
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What, when did I directly made it about you? D:
Its cause last times I almost insta-voted (or pretty close to that) and you guys thought I was chaotic

Now I bring up the AFK thing to see if people will get more active (and wait to cast my vote based on all of the talk), and you say I just borught this up and left it :c?

not wanting to start a vendetta, just sad I can´t live up to expectatiooooons
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Goddamit farf, I try to be more mellow instead of chaotic and you still pursue me, why
You have passive or active role.?
Spirit same for you if you two could...?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My man haha...what you think about spirit wanting/anticipating a vote train?
Don't think much of it tbh. That cam straight out of nowhere.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I told mine....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Its cause last times I almost insta-voted (or pretty close to that) and you guys thought I was chaotic

Now I bring up the AFK thing to see if people will get more active (and wait to cast my vote based on all of the talk), and you say I just borught this up and left it :c?

not wanting to start a vendetta, just sad I can´t live up to expectatiooooons
Chill Kato-san. Just said that if you guys have a problem with afkers we still have some
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh my role. Passive I think.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why you procrastinating?
You say it aint shit...whats wrong with saying you are active or passive...you scared someone may catch you in a lie...or you havent thought of a role to claim lol...
Figured the afk strategy would buy you some time?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why you procrastinating?
You say it aint shit...whats wrong with saying you are active or passive...you scared someone may catch you in a lie...or you havent thought of a role to claim lol...
Figured the afk strategy would buy you some time?
No... Your phrasing didn't make sense. I didn't know wtf you were talking about
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
yeah sometimes it is hard to understand gnut , but he seems to play as usual, aggressive and asking. makes him less suspicious
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah sometimes it is hard to understand gnut , but he seems to play as usual, aggressive and asking. makes him less suspicious
Dude he is so tied up right now...he thinks his role is passive...lol
He is top of my list....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im cooking...so be back and forth
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dude he is so tied up right now...he thinks his role is passive...lol
He is top of my list....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im cooking...so be back and forth
Top of your list? I'm the only person on your list :XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
hmm you think so ? i know wha you mean but i dont know, but if you have a hunch then go for it or at least keep it
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Top of your list? I'm the only person on your list :XD
For now:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hmm you think so ? i know wha you mean but i dont know, but if you have a hunch then go for it or at least keep it
You know my pigheaded ass:gnut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top