Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Far from a 1stimer....so its you,spirit and phobia:lmao
Wait, hes not?

Cmon man, its my third game, cut me some slack for not looking into all of those 50+ games
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait, hes not?

Cmon man, its my third game, cut me some slack for not looking into all of those 50+ games
Well...your post sounded like you were sure he was and already gave him a pass...you two are shady as fuck.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well...your post sounded like you were sure he was and already gave him a pass...you two are shady as fuck.
Mostly cause I still remmeber how it was on my first time, I am very competitive and it was tense as scuck.

Just to please you, votekill Philia, for now
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm gonna go to sleep soon and I just wanted to ask you guys to keep paying attention to the votecount in the stickied post since we very likely have a máfia gambler (I believe all new roles will be in this game and the gambler is the only one with an 'ability' that comes from repetition so I don't believe he'd be used as a stand) that might wanna try to fuck up with our voting if by chance we're on something.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im gonna sleep on it..
Cya fam.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Oh God
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can I use my stand ability now?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No one here :pout :nomoar
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh God
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can I use my stand ability now?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No one here :pout :nomoar
Sooo... Did you activate it?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Gonna sleep, see yah in 8-9 hours
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So the answer to that question was no?
He asked if I was sure. I said maybe I should see if I can live a bit longer....I will use it If I see I'm getting lynched today.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can't be very active for now but this should change soon. Not sure I will be able to read everything before the end of the phase but I will try.

@GrySun I had to edit the avy a little because its size was above 100KB.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Zasz got D'arby? Such a waste... :facepalm

Lala, are we doing this again? :eyeroll I guess you did it to make me post. It's not rally my fault, I have an exam in 4 hours and our ISP stopped our internet connection yesterday. Today I should fix this.

My thoughts so far: I find Lala more aggressive than usual, same for WYIS.

Philia is not as suicidal as before, not sure if ti's supposed to be a proof or growth or something else.

I think Son's power must be that of the PGO. But I am influenced by his avy since I know his character(Polnareff).

Greg is more active but I guess he was not before because he was busy.

Nothing to say about the others.


Demon got kakyoin?! My fucking wot face mate
Jelly? :hip

Can't say he was among my first choices for this game but he"s fine. And nothing can be worse than Tennille :lmao.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Woopsie, almost forgot we were having the game. :kappa
I'll catch up soon and see what happened.

P.S: For some reason I can't change my avatar right now, so you will have to wait to see D'Arby in all of his magnificence. :kappa
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So the answer to that question was no?
I wasn't looking to activate it right away. Just trying to know whether I can use it whenever I like or not
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Not much to go off I guess for now place holder for my fav person votekill zasz
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'll Votekill Farfalla for nao
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Kinda early to be votelocking...
Yeah sorry about that, but I'm early votelocking, gotta finish a work for one of my history classes today so I wont be doing any votekills in the last hour or anything, also wanted to give some slack to mazino who started posting, I could've went for another inactive, but changed my mind, if you want to go for other inactives it's ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top