Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol why ping Vici?
Because both she and I know Jarred doesn't do much work. He never did a lot as a green, and forgot to make the spoiler threads a few times smh :kappa

Jarred you'd better not be a Lolicon... The corruption i n the upper echelons must stop with Battou!
>Implying Batt and all the other blues aren't corrupt in their own ways
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Because both she and I know Jarred doesn't do much work. He never did a lot as a green, and forgot to make the spoiler threads a few times smh :kappa



>Implying Batt and all the other blues aren't corrupt in their own ways
No. I am implying exactly that :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because both she and I know Jarred doesn't do much work. He never did a lot as a green, and forgot to make the spoiler threads a few times smh :kappa
He was supposed to be Bob's disciple. That however fell to Battou. Jarred is there to look good.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Because both she and I know Jarred doesn't do much work. He never did a lot as a green, and forgot to make the spoiler threads a few times smh :kappa
His speed feats during FT Awards


Jk aside as long as everything is in order and the toxicity in some places doesn't go way to high Mods for me going a good job and they work individually is not for me to judge :hmph
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I can imagine if Brandish had a MtM thread, it would be moooore perverted than any MtM thread.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can imagine if Brandish had a MtM thread, it would be moooore perverted than any MtM thread.
You've visited Haku's thread, right?


About to go watch the new Sci-fi horror. Life. I've only seen the trailers and it looks really good.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
You guys need to start your own threads :edu

Or girl, whatever. :kappa
I am afraid they will be banned :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I completely agree..

@Brandish knows why... that pic still...
Wait, which one are you referring to? Because there are so many
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Too busy not doing your job as a blue to make one? :derp
@Vici
Because both she and I know Jarred doesn't do much work. He never did a lot as a green, and forgot to make the spoiler threads a few times smh :kappa
Well, no, you're wrong there. I may appear to not be working but that's just me being casual. Casually I can achieve your all out level. When I activate FDKM it's a stomp. And I still haven't used PoF :kappa

Jarred you'd better not be a Lolicon... The corruption i n the upper echelons must stop with Battou!
I'm not a lolicon. Though I'll say that they can be appealing/cute, so I see why they make some people cray. Mavis has permanently capped my threshold for the appreciation of the loli-verse. I'll admit this discrimination :hmph

I can imagine if Brandish had a MtM thread, it would be moooore perverted than any MtM thread.
Nah, that thread would be nothing compared to Brandish's thread.
:pout It wouldn't be perverted I assure you. Just a place for people to stick their messages in :e3

I completely agree..

@Brandish knows why... that pic still...
:pls
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
MH needs less perverts :emocat
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, no, you're wrong there. I may appear to not be working but that's just me being casual. Casually I can achieve your all out level. When I activate FDKM it's a stomp. And I still haven't used PoF :kappa



I'm not a lolicon. Though I'll say that they can be appealing/cute, so I see why they make some people cray. Mavis has permanently capped my threshold for the appreciation of the loli-verse. I'll admit this discrimination :hmph





:pout It wouldn't be perverted I assure you. Just a place for people to stick their messages in :e3



:pls
Dammit bro I thought your sig was Frankenstein from Noblesse and got all excited. Damn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was waiting for this.
 
Top