Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Don't ask me anything
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Zasz, you're so passive and random, no wonder people end up sacrificing you u.ú
It was hard to be active in the previous games, considering how I was mercilessly lynched on Day 1. :kappa
And what's wrong with randomness on Day 1? :blush

@Philia: I get it, I get it. :kappa
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Some people did get my attention yesterday one of them being WYIS he seems cautious and indecisive. Farfs seemed to be on edge last night, evil3ye did strike me as a bait,lawl isn't feeling suicidal and zasz could actually bring something to the table so i dun kno. Also, it would make things easier if we could quickly establish who has the 4 new roles. I think Demonspeed and Zasz could fit the bill of the martyr, evil3ye, philia and james could be the gamblers.
James,Farfas and Aonori could fit the prosecutor and for the apprentices it could be desin24, erinyes but others could fit this too.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh thank God. 6 more hours. I thought i had to make my final decision on the work toilet without even having catched up. Just in case doing placeholder vote.

VOTEKILL Gnut
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Philia has a day role/stand. He asked if he could use it alrdy and decided not to unless he was at risk.
Lala combine your post from last page with ulq's.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What did James say about his role?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
In the other page, I only said that Zasz is passive and that Aonori was never a mafia o.ô Maybe we have different amounts of posts/page in the settings?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
In the other page, I only said that Zasz is passive and that Aonori was never a mafia o.ô Maybe we have different amounts of posts/page in the settings?
Your reply to me. Double post merged.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Someone has a grudge against you. I tell ya. Think who could it be.
Things have gone complicated for me.
You think the gambler changed James' vote?
Don't ask me anything
evil3ye, philia and james could be the gamblers.
Philia has a day role/stand. He asked if he could use it alrdy and decided not to unless he was at risk.
Lala combine your post from last page with ulq's.
You're leading me to believe you're the mafia gambler, wtf xD
Or that James is it? You wouldn't be able to know who forced your vote (if it was him) if that was the case.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Liking the time extension, although unfortunately, I'm still going to be at school the whole time... I'll still be keeping up though, but I'm not going to be posting any text walls.

Couple noteworthy people

WYIS: Oddly hesitant and hasn't contributed much, although, it IS early in the game so it's understandable.

Lawlett: Jokey, hasn't said anything useful (to my recollection)

There was my to this but I'll save it for later

For right now though:
Votekill Lawlett
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You're leading me to believe you're the mafia gambler, wtf xD
Or that James is it? You wouldn't be able to know who forced your vote (if it was him) if that was the case.
I'm not and. It seems James was trying to initiate something with Zasz. I'm not saying James is what you or me is suspecting here but I'm sure Zasz has something to do with it. That's why I'm looking for someone trying to target Zasz.

At this point I'm interested to know what role James has. I'm only suspecting him....and slightly Spirit and Erin. I can't say for sure that any of them are. Look for those targeted Zasz so far.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yeah but what makes you sure there's anything going on with Zasz specifically?
Trust me on this one. I can't say anything. I might have already said too much.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Trust you?
Muhuhahahahaha
Noted
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
5 hours left.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Philia am I still your suspect? Mind moving your vote then? Or do you plan to do that eventually? @.@ I kinda can't move as well meanwhile due to that...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's because I'm still not sure how to use it yet. But I can say it's definitely an active role now.
This....:cookiehand
You werent sure how to use it...not how it works?
If you can use it...its active.
You are full of it spirit...think im gonna go ahead and lock on you.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, catched up and there are still three hours to go, success!

I think I want to share my main role, because it might just help the town by adding additional information not only about me, but also the possible set up of the game.

I'm Threesome Candidate. So I have reasons to believe there is a Towns' and Mafia Lover, who may or may not be communicating during this very period.
So far what I could assess, and somebody else noting too, that Farfalla and gnut are working well together. Perhaps they are the couple? Just brainstorming.


Also,
And if I'm always a bit too aggressive then I guess that's just my playing style ^^'
Just quoting this out of utter amusement. This whole drama I had during the last games are finally acknowledge by the perpetrator herself, admitting the hypocracy. More than satisying rn.

Day 1 is when mafia is the most vulnerable, since they dont know who their buddies are, with a bit of luck, we could get a lucky bandwagon on a mafia member, problem is there can be mafias hidden in the inactives, in game mafias who will try to seize as much control over lynching as possible by trying to look legit, or just casual player mafias trying to either not give much on sights right now, by next day if things get complicated, for them, or there´s some sort of plan they can always set escape goats to make the other mafias look legit. The game can go a lot of ways.
Not sure if Mafia playing the noob card, or nab being the usual self. Keeping an eye open.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm Threesome Candidate. So I have reasons to believe there is a Towns' and Mafia Lover, who may or may not be communicating during this very period.
So far what I could assess, and somebody else noting too, that Farfalla and gnut are working well together. Perhaps they are the couple? Just brainstorming.
Lovers can't talk during the day?
Lovers (Third Party): The Lovers are secondary roles, that start with one from Town's alignment and one from the Mafia. If only one of them remains, he commits suicide on the following night. They can win with either their own side or the Third Party side. They can talk in private at each Night phase (GAME 37)
But sure, mr. Host. Me and Greg are the ultimate lovers.

Just quoting this out of utter amusement. This whole drama I had during the last games are finally acknowledge by the perpetrator herself, admitting the hypocracy. More than satisying rn.
Wat?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top