Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I swear I'm townie.

Why is Evil asking people to vote for me but won't vote himself? @.@

Got a meeting now, brb in 30mins or so.
Lover Townie.

Oh bro, and miss all the fun finally being in the position to actually decide who is going to die? Hell no, I'm saving my lock vote for the last moments, like you probably do too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said we should kill him....he admitted hes a threat to town.
You're pathetic. What's your role anyway?
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Reason im kinda giving james a pass on not being gambler is because one of his 1st post was..
Plz tell me who is gambler...maybe camouflage?
Phil and you may have a point....
could be camouflage and let's forget about his pre-established innocence
Zasz bandwagon is stupid. Guys vote someone else
I'm willing as long as @Zasz doesn't resort to suicide

I said we should kill him....he admitted hes a threat to town.
he's probably bluffing and wants to cause confusion but he's does seem like a mafia. However, I'm becoming wary of erinyes hasn't said anything useful yet..
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not following this discussion at all TBH. This is too confusing and posts are too long.

I will read everything properly later but I will keep my vote on lawl for now unless a vote on Zasz is removed or something unexpected happens.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Gotta go guys

VOTELOCK Philia,
Mostly because this is confusing
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
1. SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot -> Role : *** stand : his stand is only useful if another player does something.
4. lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan-> Role : *** Stand :***
8. James Rye Pet Shop - Horus-> Role : *** Stand : It is a pretty useful combination with his actual role,plus already had the role before
10. Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red-> Role : *** Stand : Her role and stand look like a matching pack of roles
11. Aonori Iggy - The Fool -> Role *** Stand : Poor synergy with his actual role.
12. Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple-> Role : *** Stand : ***
13. A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance -> Role : *** Stand : useless stand
14. Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon -> Role :*** Stand : ***
List of people, who didn't say anything about their roles.

Experience wise a lot of mafia hold back in the first day, until they can coordinate role claims in N1.
Look at that, there you are again Farfalla.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
FUCK IT!!!;

If I die then I die fighting

Greg tell me James or that Fucker Kato
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
FUCK IT!!!;

If I die then I die fighting

Greg tell me James or that Fucker Kato
What kind of choices are those? Any how is he the one to be asked?!

Choose WYIS if you have a killing shot free.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hahaha.....whats that 3rd party?
FUCK IT!!!;

If I die then I die fighting

Greg tell me James or that Fucker Kato
Kato.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What kind of choices are those? Any how is he the one to be asked?!

Choose WYIS if you have a killing shot free.
Kato is right there with spirit on that lynch inactives with like 20hrs left in the day phase.
:lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's Townie, until I choose to look for my pair. Look it up nab.
Ok....we should wait for that to kill you...you gonna let us know the details when you do?:derp
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So philia is saying that someone forced him to change his vote and the suspect is James or someone who has a grudge
against zasz. @Zasz any ideas why they want you lynched or do you have something else to share with us. Also the suspect wanted philia to
change his vote from farfs, why? Philia could be right about james on this one because iirc i think it was james himself who created the gambler role and the fact he hasn't said anything and is less persistent or isn't wary of the inactive is definitely ringing some bells. I'm willing to believe that James is the gambler but if philia is lying then he could be covering for someone else. Also,I don't know how I also feel about evil3ye's claim, is he trying to conceal wyis or cause confusion. I would like hear James, Zasz and wyis thoughts but for now I'll agree with gnut on wyis and votekill WYIS
My opinion is Philia's theory holds no real water. If her vote was changed then she would get three pen votes next day because she associated her votelock with the politican/mafia gambler too strong. Also it would be strange for me to votelock and then force somebody right away to votelock on the same target, way too suspicious. I just voted on Zasz because it seemed unlikely that he gonna get lynched because Zasz has to survive day 1 in some game after all. And back then I was the sole votelocked on Zasz who had only two votes then, pretty harmless if you ask me.

If anything, it is Philia and Zasz who are the weird ones. First Philia for voting on zasz but then going on a suuuuuuuuuuuperstrong defense and trying to get anybody but Zasz killed and then Zasz who could easily save himself as I told him by just votelocking Philia which for soem reason he hasn't done yet.

My thoughts is that those two are somehow in cahoots, they know each other, so they could be Masons or Lovers or both are Mafias but Zasz has the more important role. There has to be a reason why Philia is so strongly trying to protect Zasz which is hard to guess because what Zasz said is hard to take as a hint, they aren't really "game-changing" roles in this game, after all if there was a single role that could change a game and win it for the team it belongs to it would be a broken role. Even Dets and Docs and Killer roles aren't that strong. Hmmm, I can imagine one role though to which Zasz hint might fit in which case he could be pretty useful to Townies and it makes sense why he tries to avoid telling his role yet.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
My opinion is Philia's theory holds no real water. If her vote was changed then she would get three pen votes next day because she associated her votelock with the politican/mafia gambler too strong. Also it would be strange for me to votelock and then force somebody right away to votelock on the same target, way too suspicious. I just voted on Zasz because it seemed unlikely that he gonna get lynched because Zasz has to survive day 1 in some game after all. And back then I was the sole votelocked on Zasz who had only two votes then, pretty harmless if you ask me.

If anything, it is Philia and Zasz who are the weird ones. First Philia for voting on zasz but then going on a suuuuuuuuuuuperstrong defense and trying to get anybody but Zasz killed and then Zasz who could easily save himself as I told him by just votelocking Philia which for soem reason he hasn't done yet.

My thoughts is that those two are somehow in cahoots, they know each other, so they could be Masons or Lovers or both are Mafias but Zasz has the more important role. There has to be a reason why Philia is so strongly trying to protect Zasz which is hard to guess because what Zasz said is hard to take as a hint, they aren't really "game-changing" roles in this game, after all if there was a single role that could change a game and win it for the team it belongs to it would be a broken role. Even Dets and Docs and Killer roles aren't that strong. Hmmm, I can imagine one role though to which Zasz hint might fit in which case he could be pretty useful to Townies and it makes sense why he tries to avoid telling his role yet.
BULLSHIT
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My opinion is Philia's theory holds no real water. If her vote was changed then she would get three pen votes next day because she associated her votelock with the politican/mafia gambler too strong. Also it would be strange for me to votelock and then force somebody right away to votelock on the same target, way too suspicious. I just voted on Zasz because it seemed unlikely that he gonna get lynched because Zasz has to survive day 1 in some game after all. And back then I was the sole votelocked on Zasz who had only two votes then, pretty harmless if you ask me.

If anything, it is Philia and Zasz who are the weird ones. First Philia for voting on zasz but then going on a suuuuuuuuuuuperstrong defense and trying to get anybody but Zasz killed and then Zasz who could easily save himself as I told him by just votelocking Philia which for soem reason he hasn't done yet.

My thoughts is that those two are somehow in cahoots, they know each other, so they could be Masons or Lovers or both are Mafias but Zasz has the more important role. There has to be a reason why Philia is so strongly trying to protect Zasz which is hard to guess because what Zasz said is hard to take as a hint, they aren't really "game-changing" roles in this game, after all if there was a single role that could change a game and win it for the team it belongs to it would be a broken role. Even Dets and Docs and Killer roles aren't that strong. Hmmm, I can imagine one role though to which Zasz hint might fit in which case he could be pretty useful to Townies and it makes sense why he tries to avoid telling his role yet.
So can he use his ability on you?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
List of people, who didn't say anything about their roles.

Experience wise a lot of mafia hold back in the first day, until they can coordinate role claims in N1.
Look at that, there you are again Farfalla.
My role is an active one.
Do I get off that List now, Farf?^^
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Totally up to you...
I'm going James. Then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
>Says tradition to lynch Zasz
>Then says Zasz has to survive in some games.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chill, Philia. Like I said, I voted on Zasz and made one, ONE joke about him always dying. Zasz being in danger came because you votelocked on him for whatever reason and because you make yourself so defensible for his sake without telling us why.

So can he use his ability on you?
If you want to lose an active role, sure. I can already tell though Philia will hate herself when she kills me and sees my role. Mafia will have a laughing fit though in night 1 in their pirate pad. Well, at least I can blame Philia for not thinking this through on the Dead Pad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top