Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
My role is an active one.
Do I get off that List now, Farf?^^
WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

No. Hints should have poured out of you from the beginning, if you were truely trying to help townies, rather than to blurr. Now you're just trying to get yourself out of it. Besides, that's not even a good hint.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm going James. Then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
>Says tradition to lynch Zasz
>Then says Zasz has to survive in some games.
Yes, as a JOKE.
"/jk" ever seen that and know what that means?
You are the one who votelocked Zasz after me and then tried to save him with Zasz NOT trying to save himself by voting for you or somebody else who had two votes at that time. And he STILL hasn't changed his vote on anybody.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Chill, Philia. Like I said, I voted on Zasz and made one, ONE joke about him always dying. Zasz being in danger came because you votelocked on him for whatever reason and because you make yourself so defensible for his sake without telling us why.



If you want to lose an active role, sure. I can already tell though Philia will hate herself when she kills me and sees my role. Mafia will have a laughing fit though in night 1 in their pirate pad. Well, at least I can blame Philia for not thinking this through on the Dead Pad.
Then you explain why you locked Zasz. I live or I die you are fucked unless you explain yourself.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

No. Hints should have poured out of you from the beginning, if you were truely trying to help townies, rather than to blurr. Now you're just trying to get yourself out of it. Besides, that's not even a good hint.
Alright, I am an active night role. My stand is also active. I'm sorry I called you Farf. Now can we please go back on topic on who to lynch for if not Zasz?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
@GrySun so lazy, won't even update the count.

Alright, I am an active night role. My stand is also active. I'm sorry I called you Farf. Now can we please go back on topic on who to lynch for if not Zasz?
And your top 3 suspects?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yes, as a JOKE.
"/jk" ever seen that and know what that means?
You are the one who votelocked Zasz after me and then tried to save him with Zasz NOT trying to save himself by voting for you or somebody else who had two votes at that time. And he STILL hasn't changed his vote on anybody.
You're going nowhere with this bullshit.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Then you explain why you locked Zasz. I live or I die you are fucked unless you explain yourself.
Like I said in one comment waaaaaaaaaay before this page, I like to vote for somebody who seemed first to get a larger pool of possible lynch candidates to then see how people react on the changed pool. And in this case you suddenly votelocked for Zasz despite clearly not wanting to and Zasz didn't changed his vote to you despite that being his best chance for survival. So yeah, seems like my plan worked just fine to rattle the votebox a little.
Remember Philia, when I voted on Zasz he had one not locked and one locked, just two out of 17 votes with 8 hours to go, that is NO Death sentence for fucks sake!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Like I said in one comment waaaaaaaaaay before this page, I like to vote for somebody who seemed first to get a larger pool of possible lynch candidates to then see how people react on the changed pool. And in this case you suddenly votelocked for Zasz despite clearly not wanting to and Zasz didn't changed his vote to you despite that being his best chance for survival. So yeah, seems like my plan worked just fine to rattle the votebox a little.
Remember Philia, when I voted on Zasz he had one not locked and one locked, just two out of 17 votes with 8 hours to go, that is NO Death sentence for fucks sake!
Yeah, but back then, people were leading the voting count with 2 votes only, so you were putting Zasz in a bad position for sure. Just let Philia use his Prosecutor skill on you then.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You're going nowhere with this bullshit.
It's day 1, Philia, day 1 is full of BS. Just like my first vote on A.ulp for past game's sake. Just a BS vote because we got no real information.

So far I am the only one who has given five hints on both role and stand on day 1. NOBODY else gave that much info. There are tons of people who say nothing and tell nothing of their roles like Vandred but I'm the evil one because I votelocked my vote as 2ND vote on Zasz? That kinda thinking is stuuuuuupid!
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That bad joke @.@~

If Philia is implying to be the prosecutor, I don't think he should risk himself yet^^' But up to you guys.
Zass is prolly a town. Next is me with 2,locked troll votes. What would you have.me so?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, but back then, people were leading the voting count with 2 votes only, so you were putting Zasz in a bad position for sure. Just let Philia use his Prosecutor skill on you then.
Fine, prosecute me Philia.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I agree, three votes on Day 1 is quite major. As we can see, someone is probably going to die with just three or four.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Zass is prolly a town. Next is me with 2,locked troll votes. What would you have.me so?
If I were you, I'd use the ability only if I'm dying... but, again, up to you, it's your case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No. Prepare for a duel.

You have 50% chance.
(btw, since he said he's fine with the Prosecutor - and he knows how he works cause he created the damn thing - I think it's likely he's a townie indeed, otherwise he'd need some balls lol)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@GrySun so lazy, won't even update the count.

And your top 3 suspects?
Besides you? :P

Well, Vandred for one. He does what A.ulp did last game, be active, say nothing about his role, disappear for the rest of the game. I dunno about gnut, he was Mafia last game and played with me when i was begging for people to believe me to be townie and A.ulp to be Mafia and watched me suicide lynch myself and here it kinda feels the same. And then maybe Lawl, because if both me and Philia are townies then Lawl's vote staying is what gets Zasz killed.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,154
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It's day 1, Philia, day 1 is full of BS. Just like my first vote on A.ulp for past game's sake. Just a BS vote because we got no real information.

So far I am the only one who has given five hints on both role and stand on day 1. NOBODY else gave that much info. There are tons of people who say nothing and tell nothing of their roles like Vandred but I'm the evil one because I votelocked my vote as 2ND vote on Zasz? That kinda thinking is stuuuuuupid!
But no need to be upset if it's a prosecutor skill, if you' re green you'll be fine , unless i totaly misuderstood the role
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No. Prepare for a duel.

You have 50% chance.
Wait wait wait, you are NOT prosecutor??? Well, that's bad.

Why do you think I had anything to do with changing your vote? I tell you, I didn't. If I were politican/mafia gambler I wouldn't risk my cover by votelocking both me and you on Zasz for a joke! I would spread the votes to get more people on 2/3 votes!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top