Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Ok thanks, Gry and Philia, giving me more work with new voting for the 2nd time (this most be the work of a enemy Standu)...:gwah

Eitherway, I´m LMAOing so much right now, who were the ones saying a correlation between stands/extra role, wasnt possible again? :teehee:XD
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If there is, I'm missing it.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Wtf just happened. This whole Philia vs James seems just weird .
Sorry @SonOfDaws fucked that up a bit, sorry.
So it's now a two vote tie between three people?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why, it was just a Stand. I suppose he still could have turned out antagonistic.

Now to you hiding in the shadows. What's your role?
I said my role is passive and that Hierophant Green has an active role.

I won't say more in this phase.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Wtf just happened. This whole Philia vs James seems just weird .
Sorry @SonOfDaws fucked that up a bit, sorry.
So it's now a two vote tie between three people?
Yes, we must choose who to bandwagon wisely.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My forum/internet problems have been fixed finally, so we can soon end this phase in 35 minutes.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Now I wonder if we will have another stand/ extra role correlation, I could still see 1 coming, from some of the stands more easy to relate with singular particular roles.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Wtf just happened. This whole Philia vs James seems just weird .
Sorry @SonOfDaws fucked that up a bit, sorry.
So it's now a two vote tie between three people?
:nah Gonna remember this Day 2

And it's not really a tie due to James' votelock on Zasz
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now I wonder if we will have another stand/ extra role correlation, I could still see 1 coming, from some of the stands more easy to relate with singular particular roles.
I don't know anything about my character and stand, can you tell me something about them?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:nah Gonna remember this Day 2

And it's not really tie due to James' votelock on Zasz
Again, not my fault.
sarcasm on/ When i votelocked Zasz had only one vote from lawl on him and Philia was the one who had a locked vote and a vote on her. If you wanna play that over the top stupid "2nd vote locked = Mafia" theory do it on Kato or Aonori one of them votelocked first on Philia, dooooooooooooooming her to get lynched. /sarcasm off

Seriously, Philia blew this whole locked vote way out than what it was.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@James Rye why the votelock on zasz?

I dunno, Lawl is usually much more erratic but he may have learned from last game. Wyis is usually one of the more useful players as well.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't know anything about my character and stand, can you tell me something about them?
Pet Shop is DIO's pet and one of the final enemy in Stardust Crusaders. He is a rare case of animal with a Stand and is a badass. His Stand Horus allows him to control ice.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Nevermind you answered it anyway. From tomorrow on I'll be free so I can keep better track. In case I survive this night of course.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Vote for someone with 0 votes?
Classical evasive mafia vote.

I'll take upon my townie burdon and vote for someone who deserves to die, or someone other who is a bit more suspicious than the one tied up. And ideally the gut feeling is right.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Vote for someone with 0 votes?
Already did that, might do it again for someone suspicious, gotta think about it, just to be clear I dont think bandwagoning Zasz for "tradition" is anything reasonable Lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top