Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, Kato, since you alrdy said that you PROTECTED someone, which was the most sensitive part of your action since it's related to how in risk you're right now or not, then you could share who was your target as well xD
Yeah, I was just a little bit weary because of the whole politician thing.

I targeted James himself, and there he is well and alive :D
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, that was an interesting turn of events. I agree with Farfalla in that it'd be a good idea to look at players' votes and how other players reacted to them. So, that's what I'm going to be doing right now.

I'm curious as to what role @James Rye 's role (or stand) is now that he targeted me, but It'd probably be best if he didn't reveal that just yet.

And this seems like a good time to say this; what Erinyes has on the list isn't the only hint I gave about my stand.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Okay...all I can say right now is that we should focus on the reason why no one died tonight..
There are many possibilities honestly, without mentioning the fact that we might be having two Mafia factions in this game too.
One other thing, I think that we should also analyze yesterday votes...
Someone among the ones who voted for me (as a way to get rid of Townie) or WYIS (sacrificing one of their own to appear as a Townie) is a Mafia...
Of course, even those who changed their votes could be as such.
That's all I guess, at least for now..
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
4 is just a regular number for 14-17 people, it all depends on what roles are in it. Like if there are a traitor and a insane apprentice and a sleeper, the Mafia might have less members due the possibility of getting more people join them throughout the game. And if there are two mafias we could have two 3 mafias or a 3 mafia and a 2 mafia or a 4 mafia with a third role who tries to win the game on his/her own.

What was your hint for your role, did you give any?
I didn't, and I don't think there's any reason to for now. I'd rather keep it that way.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@GrySun I just realized the person I votelocked, Philia, died midway while I was away (or even if I were online, I already had votelocked). Do I get a penalty or was my vote (as it was votelocked) null?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
By the way, I'll add some more hints about my role and Stand's Ability.

Role: As I said, it is nothing new, but could be helpful in the final phase of the game....if it works the way it should, that is...

Stand's Ability: Now, this one could either make me a hero or a marthyr...
It all depends on wheter fate will be on my side or not.
Add this to what I said before and you might be able to figure my role out.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun I just realized the person I votelocked, Philia, died midway while I was away (or even if I were online, I already had votelocked). Do I get a penalty or was my vote (as it was votelocked) null?
No. Mazino got a penalty because he never voted at all that day. You voted twice before you left, I can't penalize you for unexpected daykills.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm, I also might have something to do with the no kills results, like Kato, but that's all I'll say for now in order to contribute to you guys speculations but not to allow mafia to narrow down roles distribution. The stand matches the primary role, as I said before, enhancing it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And not using the suggestion thread '-' Win-win.
The moment I die is the moment the suggestion thread is gonna explode. EXPLODE!!! xD

Well, that was an interesting turn of events. I agree with Farfalla in that it'd be a good idea to look at players' votes and how other players reacted to them. So, that's what I'm going to be doing right now.

I'm curious as to what role @James Rye 's role (or stand) is now that he targeted me, but It'd probably be best if he didn't reveal that just yet.

And this seems like a good time to say this; what Erinyes has on the list isn't the only hint I gave about my stand.
Ah, so there's a hidden hint, nice one, Daws. Hope you survive the coming nights/days.^^

Okay...all I can say right now is that we should focus on the reason why no one died tonight..
There are many possibilities honestly, without mentioning the fact that we might be having two Mafia factions in this game too.
One other thing, I think that we should also analyze yesterday votes...
Someone among the ones who voted for me (as a way to get rid of Townie) or WYIS (sacrificing one of their own to appear as a Townie) is a Mafia...
Of course, even those who changed their votes could be as such.
That's all I guess, at least for now..
I think we shouldn't focus on that tbh. For example if Kato protected me this night and I was their target then Kato is pretty dead expect he somehow gets protected by somebody else this night. Or they just drop Kato and me both and go for somebody else who is less likely to be protected. Without any death two mafias seems highly unlikely. We are only 17 after all.

You said, your role is game-changing yet the Mafia didn't target you this night. You got any other hints for us, are you passive or active or example?

I didn't, and I don't think there's any reason to for now. I'd rather keep it that way.
Got'cha. But the more days pass and the longer you survive the more likely it is you have to give some infos, else you will end up too suspicious.

@GrySun I just realized the person I votelocked, Philia, died midway while I was away (or even if I were online, I already had votelocked). Do I get a penalty or was my vote (as it was votelocked) null?
I think you got no Pen vote because you have voted once so you're fine. Mazino on the other hand needs to be careful in case somebody starts bandwagon him and I think he hasn't given much info about his role/stand and isn't really active as well, both stuff majority of mafia players tends to do.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
@GrySun I just realized the person I votelocked, Philia, died midway while I was away (or even if I were online, I already had votelocked). Do I get a penalty or was my vote (as it was votelocked) null?
Since you didn't get a penalty vote like Mazino did, I'd say you are safe-ish.

So Kato may have saved James. James getting targeted isn't that farfetched given his hints and his near-death experience with Philia.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I think we shouldn't focus on that tbh. For example if Kato protected me this night and I was their target then Kato is pretty dead expect he somehow gets protected by somebody else this night. Or they just drop Kato and me both and go for somebody else who is less likely to be protected. Without any death two mafias seems highly unlikely. We are only 17 after all.

You said, your role is game-changing yet the Mafia didn't target you this night. You got any other hints for us, are you passive or active or example?.
I see your point, but that doesn't mean we should just forget about them...
Either way I left some more hints just above.
I literally cannot say anymore...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was originally suspecting Ao but he apparently made genuine mistakes. Greg and Lala are the ones who suspected SPirit the most yesterday, they can probably be trusted. Same for James(so far). The most suspicious right now is Evil.

It all depends on wheter fate will be on my side or not.
.
Open the game! :gar
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kato, did you protect James with your own role or Justice?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Gonna go lunch and then travel

I maaaaybe be able to come back in time a meaningfull discussion if traffic favors me, but if not, I will at least try to come and get my vote on trough my cel ;)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Look at your face, lawl, nobody wants your filthy likes, who knows where they were or what you did to them before handing them out. xD
not my fault wolfie hates me '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
for now gonna vote erin dont really have much to go for
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top