Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred Never said I spied on Daws, just that I used my action on him, thats it. I sure hope nothing happens to Daws for the coming phases. :)
You're right, at first glance I didn't realize this post had a messed-up quote of Aonori. :darn I guess that's why it seemed odd to me...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well...im sorry.i dont like the fact evil is flying under this cover of being lover canidate...right in our faces telling us there is lovers in the game.
Could it have occurred to any of you guys he maybe mafia lover and is flat out lying?

Then he goes on to say its not worth searching for them because as time goes by it would only make him more vulnerable....does that sound townie to you?

Votekill evileye
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm gonna cast my vote.
Votekill Erin-chan (sry, please don't hate me ç.ç it's the game and I truly believe in my points)
- Following the game somewhat closely (activity wise) without participating in discussions;
- Collecting info and not helping us to use them in discussion as well;
- Presented a deffensive/borderline aggressive and evasive behavior when questioned about those points above.
It feels like one of those cases where the person seems to be always around but trying to fly under the radar.
Bad move Farf-chan ♥

Me defensive agressive ? really.... ?:blink... Im speechless... where... ?
Nah actually you're the one being suddenly obsessed by me.

Im contributing much more than more than half of the players here , but seems you just ignored my posts and i basically gave my role, for those who can read between the lines, so targetting me makes you even more suspicious.

"collecting infos", such lame excuses, to try to justify some random vote, everyone here is collecting info, provided they're playing seriously, again, you're the 1st trying to pick the most info and revealing the least. Please , care to give us a hint about your role ?

yare yare

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Erinyes There are also some hints from zasz on page 30 about his role and stand:
His role fits his avatar and his stand can either make him a hero or a martyr or something like that.
. :)
oh ill fix it later, but he said basically the same stuff yesterday, by telling it's double-edged
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Am back, seems like day 2 is more peaceful than last time. No one got even two votes.



You should add that Aonori used Spy on me on N1 and got me targetting Daws. It is what makes me believe that at least his Stand was a townie role. Again, we cannot rule out for certain, expect if Gry tells us so, that having a townie Stand automatically means having a townie role.

@Erinyes There are also some hints from zasz on page 30 about his role and stand:
His role fits his avatar and his stand can either make him a hero or a martyr or something like that.

Lots of Stands stated and hints given but lots of roles are hintless:

Daws
Aonori
Vandred
Mazino

I think we should poke on those guys and make them tell us more about their roles as those are more important in the long run anyway. Maybe even vote on one of them to put them a little under pressure to make them tell.

@Vandred Never said I spied on Daws, just that I used my action on him, thats it. I sure hope nothing happens to Daws for the coming phases. :)
Seems like some people in this game didnt paid close attention to what I said in day 1:facepalm:-_-

How didnt I give any hint if by the time of gry's vote listing error I specifically said after a direct question to gry about that, on how I had no role stand role capable of doing anything of the sort in voting implying I didnt had a voting related role or stand.

I will think about further hints once the actual hintlesses decide to start hinting geez.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think this is what Farfalla meant. So, while hopefully someone's checking the actions from last day to learn something useful, I tried going through what was revealed about last night. These are the results for now (unless I missed or misunderstood something):


Aonori
Used Stand spy ability on James Rye, found out he targeted SonOfDaws.

James Rye
Used Stand spy ability to target SonOfDaws.

lawlett-kun
Has a night action role which he thinks he used successfully.

Kato756
Used (Stand?) protection ability on James Rye, who is alive.

Farfalla
Thinks she might have something to do with the lack of kills, "like Kato". The stand matches the primary role, enhancing it.

Erinyes
A role she never had before, equivalent to a plain townie (meaning no night action?).

Evil3ye
Used Stand barkeeper ability to invite Aonori, Demonspeed, and Farfalla, got no feedback.

A.ulq
Used regular barkeeper ability to invite Aonori, Demonspeed and James Rye, claiming one of them was drunk and unable to perform their action (is it just a guess, or does the barkeeper get informed if this happens?).


@James Rye, did you mention what action SonOfDaws performed?



Except you have the advantage of being able to find a mafia member with twice the chances of a normal detective, and you can do it during the day which would translate to the direct lynching of a mafia member. Then you automatically take his place as the second lover, so you both survive unless one of you is also killed.

That way, you can expose a mafia member, confirm a townie, and reduce the eventuality of a third party victory, at the cost of having to die in case your townie lover is eventually killed. Considering you've already used your Stand, the likelihood of a townie victory is much higher if we find a mafia and lose two townies - one of whom is only useful for voting from now on - rather than having two or three lovers each doing their own game. Wouldn't you agree?
Can we keep this dude here forever? *-*
You're my new Holtie, since Holt ditched us @.@!

Btw, I agree with that (Evil looking for the mafia lover). Read it the first time, but was waiting for people to comment on it and it just passed. Now I think we should rly insist in going with it, I couldn't see a problem with the plan and it looks like a great option for us (I mean, there is the problem of having two townies bound together, so if mafia kills one they actually kill 2, and even if they get protected, then a strongman might act, but with our current numbers that still looks like a good deal, imo). Are you in, @Evil3ye ? It's not like it's easy for you to guess both lovers anyway, but you could give it a try.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I agree with gnut about evil3ye and I don't trust the fact he has a barkeeper as a stand. He could have been bluffing from the start to start a confusion however I'm willing to cut him some slack for now. Also, I am becoming wary of Vanderd and erinyes but I feel as though I should really keep my eyes on Demonspeed so Votekill Demonspeed
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree with gnut about evil3ye and I don't trust the fact he has a barkeeper as a stand. He could have been bluffing from the start to start a confusion however I'm willing to cut him some slack for now. Also, I am becoming wary of Vanderd and erinyes but I feel as though I should really keep my eyes on Demonspeed so Votekill Demonspeed
To me its the fact that you both invite 3 people....basically the same ones.
To much of a coincidence you ask me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bad move Farf-chan ♥

Me defensive agressive ? really.... ?:blink... Im speechless... where... ?
Nah actually you're the one being suddenly obsessed by me.

Im contributing much more than more than half of the players here , but seems you just ignored my posts and i basically gave my role, for those who can read between the lines, so targetting me makes you even more suspicious.

"collecting infos", such lame excuses, to try to justify some random vote, everyone here is collecting info, provided they're playing seriously, again, you're the 1st trying to pick the most info and revealing the least. Please , care to give us a hint about your role ?

yare yare

I did give info @.@ Vandred just listed it in.
And I'm not trying to pick 'the most info'? xD I barely asked about people's roles and stands, unless they provided something and then, yeah, I asked for the full info. Not always, tho. I waited to ask about Kato's action in order to not expose him. I didn't fully ask about James' action, same reason. So I rly don't agree with what you're saying.

By 'collecting info' I didn't mean you're primarily doing it ill intended. But, for fact, you're the one that is literally collecting info from players - and sharing them. My whole point about it is that you have easy access to a lot of info and you're not making contributions out of them. You're here, and you're not. I might be wrong, and that's part of the game, but it looked off to me.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
oh ill fix it later, but he said basically the same stuff yesterday, by telling it's double-edged
That's not it, im trying to be careful, except that i don't understand why she wants so badly to vote for me, farf is a valuable player and i m usually trusting her, but i don't understand that choice is not like her... she's usually choosing very carefully who to vote for, and her choices, usually make sense, but here, im lost, i expected her to be the one to read in my hints.... unless there's a politician around ?

I dont think though she's mafia, but may be wrong ofc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
sorry misquoted
--- Double Post Merged, ---
was answering gnuty
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yep farf, you're wrong, but nevermind
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If there is a MG a politician or a one-stand politician is very possible. It is even likely that a Mafia has politician despite having a MG in their gang as long as it is only a one-time use it isn't overly powerful expect very late in the game. Evil lying about being threesome candidate and actually being mafia lover or the townie lover could be, I saw no hints on anybody trying to recruit him to become their lover and Evil hasn't told us yet how his second try to guess the lovers turned out to be. But then again it feels like a pretty risky and bold move to claim three-some on day 1 with 17 roles and 17 stands = 34 roles in total, dunno if Evil would do that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well...im sorry.i dont like the fact evil is flying under this cover of being lover canidate...right in our faces telling us there is lovers in the game.
Could it have occurred to any of you guys he maybe mafia lover and is flat out lying?

Then he goes on to say its not worth searching for them because as time goes by it would only make him more vulnerable....does that sound townie to you?

Votekill evileye
You're so fucking annoying, like a lusty puppy, get off my neck already, your point is bullshit. Who the hell would do that?

That doesn't really explain a whole lot..

Obviously they caught your eye for some reason otherwise they wouldn't have been picked.... Why did they seem suspect? Although he's not super suspicious to me right now. I can some understand why Aonori would get picked, but not so much Demonspeed and Farfalla.
In my suspicious corner were those and gnut. I explained it last Day, and if you would have read it, you wouldn't need to ask.

Demon was very shady, lurking a lot, not saying anything, just following, liking posts occasionally, didn't reveal anything about his role, until I started interigating. Then that vote change.
Farfalla and gnut seemed to have been just perfectly together, like they were pals, backing each other arguments and seemingly have no opinion about it each other. It seemed like either mafia play or lover pair.
And Aonai was just very classical mafia. Being present but not saying much, going under the rador by just discussing the anime, his whole voting behavour, vote change, tried to bandwagon philia and zasz, just so many thing.

So obviously I had to drop someone, and I dropped gnut for farfalla, don't know, perhaps because she's my arch enemy during most games.

I think this is what Farfalla meant. So, while hopefully someone's checking the actions from last day to learn something useful, I tried going through what was revealed about last night. These are the results for now (unless I missed or misunderstood something):


Aonori
Used Stand spy ability on James Rye, found out he targeted SonOfDaws.

James Rye
Used Stand spy ability to target SonOfDaws.

lawlett-kun
Has a night action role which he thinks he used successfully.

Kato756
Used (Stand?) protection ability on James Rye, who is alive.

Farfalla
Thinks she might have something to do with the lack of kills, "like Kato". The stand matches the primary role, enhancing it.

Erinyes
A role she never had before, equivalent to a plain townie (meaning no night action?).

Evil3ye
Used Stand barkeeper ability to invite Aonori, Demonspeed, and Farfalla, got no feedback.

A.ulq
Used regular barkeeper ability to invite Aonori, Demonspeed and James Rye, claiming one of them was drunk and unable to perform their action (is it just a guess, or does the barkeeper get informed if this happens?).


@James Rye, did you mention what action SonOfDaws performed?



Except you have the advantage of being able to find a mafia member with twice the chances of a normal detective, and you can do it during the day which would translate to the direct lynching of a mafia member. Then you automatically take his place as the second lover, so you both survive unless one of you is also killed.

That way, you can expose a mafia member, confirm a townie, and reduce the eventuality of a third party victory, at the cost of having to die in case your townie lover is eventually killed. Considering you've already used your Stand, the likelihood of a townie victory is much higher if we find a mafia and lose two townies - one of whom is only useful for voting from now on - rather than having two or three lovers each doing their own game. Wouldn't you agree?
Oh give me a break. I have to guess not only one person, but guess BOTH correctly, or I just get a "fail". And then I won't even learn the nature of each of them until the night, when we can talk. AND I WILL FUCKING DIE WHEN THEY DIE, that's just a burden.


VOTE KILL AONAORI, for what I said above.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If there is a MG a politician or a one-stand politician is very possible. It is even likely that a Mafia has politician despite having a MG in their gang as long as it is only a one-time use it isn't overly powerful expect very late in the game. Evil lying about being threesome candidate and actually being mafia lover or the townie lover could be, I saw no hints on anybody trying to recruit him to become their lover and Evil hasn't told us yet how his second try to guess the lovers turned out to be. But then again it feels like a pretty risky and bold move to claim three-some on day 1 with 17 roles and 17 stands = 34 roles in total, dunno if Evil would do that.
Because maybe thats all he is regular mafia and spirit was going down....sacrifice.

I could give two shits about the lovers...he might as well told us he was traitor and mafia has to have a recruiter.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I did give info @.@ Vandred just listed it in.
And I'm not trying to pick 'the most info'? xD I barely asked about people's roles and stands, unless they provided something and then, yeah, I asked for the full info. Not always, tho. I waited to ask about Kato's action in order to not expose him. I didn't fully ask about James' action, same reason. So I rly don't agree with what you're saying.

By 'collecting info' I didn't mean you're primarily doing it ill intended. But, for fact, you're the one that is literally collecting info from players - and sharing them. My whole point about it is that you have easy access to a lot of info and you're not making contributions out of them. You're here, and you're not. I might be wrong, and that's part of the game, but it looked off to me.
In that case, you didn't give us the full info yet, Farf. You said you might have something to do with there being no kill this night so I'd like to ask: Did you use your role or your stand last night to protect/block somebody and who was your target? Don't worry if you don't want to answer that's fine, but more info might always help. :)

Maybe Erin can give us more hints regarding his role and stand to withstand your accusation? What ya think, Erin, our MC, our hero? :)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If there is a MG a politician or a one-stand politician is very possible. It is even likely that a Mafia has politician despite having a MG in their gang as long as it is only a one-time use it isn't overly powerful expect very late in the game. Evil lying about being threesome candidate and actually being mafia lover or the townie lover could be, I saw no hints on anybody trying to recruit him to become their lover and Evil hasn't told us yet how his second try to guess the lovers turned out to be. But then again it feels like a pretty risky and bold move to claim three-some on day 1 with 17 roles and 17 stands = 34 roles in total, dunno if Evil would do that.
He alrdy falsely claim Barkeeper on D1 in a game and provided a very detailed action result and put us thru a hard time separating him from the real BK. Don't underestimate him '-' False TSC sounds way easier to pull out, there's no check ups for us to perform on him to check if it's a bluff and it's not a false claim people had used.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
You're so fucking annoying, like a lusty puppy, get off my neck already, your point is bullshit. Who the hell would do that?

In my suspicious corner were those and gnut. I explained it last Day, and if you would have read it, you wouldn't need to ask.

Demon was very shady, lurking a lot, not saying anything, just following, liking posts occasionally, didn't reveal anything about his role, until I started interigating. Then that vote change.
Farfalla and gnut seemed to have been just perfectly together, like they were pals, backing each other arguments and seemingly have no opinion about it each other. It seemed like either mafia play or lover pair.
And Aonai was just very classical mafia. Being present but not saying much, going under the rador by just discussing the anime, his whole voting behavour, vote change, tried to bandwagon philia and zasz, just so many thing.

So obviously I had to drop someone, and I dropped gnut for farfalla, don't know, perhaps because she's my arch enemy during most games.

Oh give me a break. I have to guess not only one person, but guess BOTH correctly, or I just get a "fail". And then I won't even learn the nature of each of them until the night, when we can talk. AND I WILL FUCKING DIE WHEN THEY DIE, that's just a burden.


VOTE KILL AONAORI, for what I said above.
Bark* Bark*
(look seems like my muderer is triggered)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Can we keep this dude here forever? *-*
You're my new Holtie, since Holt ditched us @.@!

Btw, I agree with that (Evil looking for the mafia lover). Read it the first time, but was waiting for people to comment on it and it just passed. Now I think we should rly insist in going with it, I couldn't see a problem with the plan and it looks like a great option for us (I mean, there is the problem of having two townies bound together, so if mafia kills one they actually kill 2, and even if they get protected, then a strongman might act, but with our current numbers that still looks like a good deal, imo). Are you in, @Evil3ye ? It's not like it's easy for you to guess both lovers anyway, but you could give it a try.
Like I said I'm not convinced I will find them, it's not like they are shouting out for me here. Also I don't see the personal benefits of binding myself to them. I may submit my two names now though, and shout out the result, but just because it's so unlikely I will hit them anyways.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
In that case, you didn't give us the full info yet, Farf. You said you might have something to do with there being no kill this night so I'd like to ask: Did you use your role or your stand last night to protect/block somebody and who was your target? Don't worry if you don't want to answer that's fine, but more info might always help. :)

Maybe Erin can give us more hints regarding his role and stand to withstand your accusation? What ya think, Erin, our MC, our hero? :)
It wasn't the stand but the role, the stand hasn't been used. I have reasons like Erin to not fully disclosure it and leaving the doubt in the mafia head may also help Kato to survive this night if they have no idea what I'm talking about. Not being predictable is important for me to be successful here. So yeah, I'm not revealing it. You have enough to narrow it down, tho.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top