Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You Bastards. Well guess what. I'm actually the Vengeful Lover.

Bitches, if you didn't wanna help me, you go down too.

One of the three I targeted was a Lover, Townie Prostitute. She dates a Mafia.

Find the whore, she works not for you!
Wow helping Demon to get a TSC? '-' I don't think anyone would join him now, if you die as mafia, we just have a strong number case on our side.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Aonori Farfalla or Demonspeed is the Lover whore.

Kill Farfalla
Hah xD I was certain that if you were mafia you would try to lynch me, eat it! And guess what, my stand's bodyguard. Good luck to your fellows trying to guess about protections now o/
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
did you read my post properly ? or did i miswrote something ?
shady ones are lawl demon and evil and all three voted you and lala who suspected you is also one you dont trust, so no i didnt misread... like i said before why only this ones ?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Dead Phi here :hi
I pretty much agree with what daws said. He did go against spirit last day but that's evil. He did the same with holt in the lol game where he was mafia boss.

I think Greg, lala and zasz are townies. You never thanked me @Zasz :pout If evil is mafia then Erin is probably a townie too. Demon and Lawl seems suspicious too.


Anyway I hereby finish my final post of this game by typing
Votekill Evil3ye
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You'll see you scum. You're next to get lynched.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lala hated the Lover role last time. I doubt Gry would be savage enough to give it to her, but if it's randomized maybe.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Evil3ye If you really have the vengeful townie ability then who will you shoot?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
5 minutes left

all players that didn't vote get a penalty next day
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Lala hated the Lover role last time. I doubt Gry would be savage enough to give it to her, but if it's randomized maybe.
Then it's you! Bastard, should have tried harder!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i dont like erins way of suspecting only ppl who are "against" her so i votekill erinyes
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It was not literal.
You even used capitals for Vengeful...
Me and Demon claimed passive. Aonori had a target as a spy and didn't reveal his role, prolly has targetting. So I guess he's pretty much the townie prostitute lover...
You write like shit and confuse the hell out of me.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Just to be sure

votelock Evil3ye

if there's a bomb I'd rather I take it, I've got an ability for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top