Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Fine. I tried to act as Apprentice undercover but I guess I told too much on day 1 when I panicked that Philia could kill me before I even had a chance to use my role on night 1.

I investigated Daws on Night 1 - Innocent.
I investigated Demonspeed on Night 2 - Innocent.

That's why I also want to see Demon dead, to tell my sanity.

My Stand is Hider and I haven't used it yet and with you and Kato keeping me safe I doubt I have to till you two are dead.



Someone is bound to have a Prosecutor Stand. That is if it didn't died with one of the dead townies.
But I gotta say, I think lawlett is being way agressive here...and so far Daws has been doing Ok no?
Is it worth risking one more dead towie with us losing 2 in one fell swoop? (always wanted to say "in one fell swoop"
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Btw.

There's ONE thing that smells bad in this story for me.

Evil declared he invited me, Aonori and Demon.
Then he declared one of us is a townie prostitute lover.

I'm not one, and Aonori wasn't one and Demon claimed to be passive so I dunno how Evil got the information that the townie lover was also the prostitute of all roles.

My point is... none of us was related to Lawl NOR Desin. So I dunno how Evil would get that information from us with his barkeeper stand...

I'm sry, but it looks like Lawl is trying to get a ride in Evil's story so I'm not voting for Demon yet (but fuck you Demon -'-ò.ó-'-).

Imo, Lawl's story is flawed and he looks more suspicious to me than Demon.
I think he did that because of A.ulp coming out with his BK action. Besides we might be able to easily prove Lawl's claim of having blocked A-ulp if A.ulp tells us that he got blocked if he received a memo for that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
  • BLOCKING ROLES
  • Hider (Townie): Each night the Hider may choose another person to hide behind. If somebody tries to kill the Hider while he is hiding then the kill fails. If the person that the Hider is hiding behind is killed then both of them die. If the Hider is hiding behind the person (peron from a group) who tries to kill the Hider, then the kill succeeds. (GAME 3)
Hider is not a Blocking Role.
:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
anyway just used my stand on a certain person we will see the results. I will be away for the rest of the day. Tell me who i should sex this night GLHF for the rest of the game :D
Cute... you have a flawed story and you declared you took an action that will take time to resolve and won't share what was it. The cherry in the pie: you'll also be away.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
:cookiehand

Cute... you have a flawed story and you declared you took an action that will take time to resolve and won't share what was it. The cherry in the pie: you'll also be away.
its not flawed when i have confirmation that he is mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think he did that because of A.ulp coming out with his BK action. Besides we might be able to easily prove Lawl's claim of having blocked A-ulp if A.ulp tells us that he got blocked if he received a memo for that.
That's not my point, James.

Evil shared that the townie lover was also a prostitute. How come he knew of that if it wasn't due to the bar?
The Lawl, which is completely unrelated to Evil's action, shows up and has exactly what Evil shared?

He's taking a ride on the story @.@ How else would you explain that? Evil came up with some bs that luckly meets reality?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
one good thing but two rlly bad things this night. so we ll wait until a.ulq confirms lawly, so james can confirm his sanity too by killing demon? but what if demon rlly is townie? we lose one of us again...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cute... you have a flawed story and you declared you took an action that will take time to resolve and won't share what was it. The cherry in the pie: you'll also be away.
I find his agressivenss + this claim + going "away" very suspicious too..with 17 people we should have 3-4 mafia right? The last mafia could get a bit desperate...I do find it weird since we are "winning" with a mafia kill everyday with our style and hes going this agressive 20 mins into this day...

My bad then. I find it weird since he just hides behind someone.
I gotta say I also had to look into it xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
one good thing but two rlly bad things this night. so we ll wait until a.ulq confirms lawly, so james can confirm his sanity too by killing demon? but what if demon rlly is townie? we lose one of us again...
James statement about his investigations is the only thing that is currently holding me back from voting for Lawl.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I'm gone for a while too, need to cook supper. Cya guys soon.
@Farfalla Yes i kept that in mind but with Aonori gone without having told us who he checked on night 1 and his results we have only this method to check on Demon. And he still hasn't told us his role despite Lawl's claim on him probably being the blocked Mafia killer on night 1.

That's not my point, James.

Evil shared that the townie lover was also a prostitute. How come he knew of that if it wasn't due to the bar?
The Lawl, which is completely unrelated to Evil's action, shows up and has exactly what Evil shared?

He's taking a ride on the story @.@ How else would you explain that? Evil came up with some bs that luckly meets reality?
So you mean, Evil got told a role that night, then used A.ulp's BK result to deduct for himself that the role might have something to do the failed kill? As for townie lover being prostitute, isn't that like always the case? The last two times I played a game where lovers were in it was always a prostitute who was the whore, we even made fun of that, I think greg had been townie lover prostitute in one of those games as well.

Besides if Lawl is lying, where is the real Townie Lover?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Can lawl even do what he claimed? Block someone when he is supposed to die? Wouldn't it count as two actions since the single Lover kills himself?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have to say I will wait for Aluq´s post, since I will be around for pretty much most of the day, but I also dislike that our train of thought is depending heavily on the post from one person...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OMG '-'" Wait... James investigated Wyis... A person that died on D1? Am I going nuts?
James and Lawl are mafia @.@
Please no, I would feel dumb as fuck

I don´t remember him investigating Wyis...did he?

Lawl is acting very suspicious, said he was going away then we called him on it and now hes still here?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
anyway just used my stand on a certain person we will see the results. I will be away for the rest of the day. Tell me who i should sex this night GLHF for the rest of the game :D
What's your Stand, of you're gonna die you can tell us.... you were the Stand Politican, weren't you? And you just forced somebody else to vote for Demon.

Look if Demon turns out to be Mafia, Daws would probably be your next target.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top