also if chose the wrong sensei ill die, assuming I'm sane.
It makes sense if the Mafia had a Janitor Stand. Which for example WYIS could have had but she died on day 1, so no use of that anymore. A.ulp is clearly Assassin, him trying to frame Lawl as Assassin, which makes no sense because Lawl is dead meat if he doesn't kill himself tonight, and then running away when you addressed him on not using BK leans to that. The question is: Is he the Last Mafia? We had a Mentor who would get a Mentee on night 1 which happened with Farf and with three deaths tonight we probably had an insane Doc with Van who killed somebody tonight with his 50/50 chance before he got killed. And Erin could be insane apprentice going after a mafia right now. So would it make sense to have 4 mafias in a game of 17 or rather 3?Mortician...why in a game with lovers,mentor and a strongman....no sogn of a janitor...they woulda used him last nite.
Prolly 3 counting the loversIt makes sense if the Mafia had a Janitor Stand. Which for example WYIS could have had but she died on day 1, so no use of that anymore. A.ulp is clearly Assassin, him trying to frame Lawl as Assassin, which makes no sense because Lawl is dead meat if he doesn't kill himself tonight, and then running away when you addressed him on not using BK leans to that. The question is: Is he the Last Mafia? We had a Mentor who would get a Mentee on night 1 which happened with Farf and with three deaths tonight we probably had an insane Doc with Van who killed somebody tonight with his 50/50 chance before he got killed. And Erin could be insane apprentice going after a mafia right now. So would it make sense to have 4 mafias in a game of 17 or rather 3?
Because Gry said those new roles would be tested this game and Prosecutor is a perfect One-time-use role for a Stand. I think Zasz got it as Stand.Why are you eagger about a second apprentice? Looks like there was never a prosecutor as well.
If that's the case then either I'm naive or the luckiest insane Det in the mafia world.Jesus Christ if Demon and Daws are the last mafia there won't be much left from my brain....
Both were online when Mazi died
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And threesome candidate which could made the lovers a basically "2nd Mafia" with two townies and a mafia member. So A.ulp then?Prolly 3 counting the lovers
If it activates when he dies? Probably bomb.@SonOfDaws What is your Stand ability?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Could have just been Politician stand instead of another gambler. And there is still Lawls Stand which he used today and he said we would see the result at the end of this day.There's an assassin and a gambler left. Vandred didn't vote for me willingly. He was building all his posts with quotes. They were data based.
There is no reason to hide his role now, you said it yourself. If it's Bomb he should say it himself. You trust him a bit too much.If it activates when he dies? Probably bomb.


I also think he should do that.Zasz...use your stand on aulq
WTFI feel like leaving another hint right now.
What I said about my role and Stand's ability is true, but at the same time not quite.
If you're curious about what I'm trying to say, you'll have to wait the next day phase, because right now I have to understand a few things about the remaining players.
So, I'll be counting on you again for the protection @Erineyes.![]()
......Zasz... what did you lie about? And no hints, if Demon claims Witch and Daws Mortician then you cannot dodge your roles by only leaving hints. Claim your role and stand and if your are unable to claim said role and stand due the rules leave a direct hint that tells us what your role is.I feel like leaving another hint right now.
What I said about my role and Stand's ability is true, but at the same time not quite.
If you're curious about what I'm trying to say, you'll have to wait the next day phase, because right now I have to understand a few things about the remaining players.
So, I'll be counting on you again for the protection @Erineyes.![]()
Then if he doesnt show up dead tomorrow, will you pull the lynch voting yourself?Killing Lawl makes no sense though, he is most likely the Townie Lover, everybody who is still alive came online and wrote a post and nobody said that lawl is lying about Townie lover because they are TL. Heck, even Demon believes Lawl being lover and lawl wanted Demon dead. Lawl will die tonight, no need to waste out votes on him.
@Demonspeed If I trust you being Witch then I can trust Daws being Mortician.