Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am lost... Unless I missed and have been fooled by James/Greg, I can't see who it could be besides Son.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not a bomb. I guess not very many people caught it since it was in the final moments, but I made sure to be the last person to vote on Evil3ye, by votelocking at the very last second. I did that so that we don't run the risk of losing a townie with an active (living) role as opposed to myself, someone with a role that (to me) is less useful than "avg" and has a deathrattle Stand.

As for why I'm not revealing my stand, it's so that mafia can't guess what it is and plan according.

I'm just mulling over info, looking back at stuff, and taking notes atm. I didn't intend to be this quiet this game, but the games been pretty crazy so it's hard for me to make "decisive" posts often and people don't mention me a whole lot to begin with.

Feel free to question me. I'm here pretty often
2nd time i quote this....how is mortician useless.
I wasnt talking about your stand
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Job well done @Zasz <_>
So, no reason to vote on Aulp eihter he dies today as Mafia or we can confirm he is a townie, albeit one who refuses to use his BK in a good way.

Who else should we vote for? Daws because of the mortician claim or Demon because of the witch claim?
Sorry but no clear instructions were given on how I should use it :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Job well done @Zasz <_>

Sorry but no clear instructions were given on how I should use it :kappa
It didnt occur to you that using it on 3 different people you would still get the same result as not using it but you would have atleast distracted 3 others.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was JUST about to votekill him too lol. Glad I stopped myself

But who else is there to vote for?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What the hell is wrong with mortician....
Dunno, if A.ulp is the last Mafia then it doesn't really matter who we vote for.

Aulq wants Demon dead, tho. So did Lawl. And, again, acording to you, he coordinated with Desin who to frame.
Alright, alright, no Demon lynch today, I get it.

I am lost... Unless I missed and have been fooled by James/Greg, I can't see who it could be besides Son.
Chill, Demon, if A.ulp is the last Mafia then the game ends today anyway and if not then tomorrow we figure out who the 4th Mafia is.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont like the fact both you and zasz are using that damn kappa face
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:gnut
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This is weird though, I feel like something isn't quite right, does this mean A.ulp was Mafia Boss as Role and Day Assassin as Stand? We will see now that Zasz has used his ability on A.ulp whenever A.ulp said the truth about being BK or not, but if the game doesn't end and A.ulp wasn't Mafia Boss, who could be the 4th Mafia?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Dunno, if A.ulp is the last Mafia then it doesn't really matter who we vote for.



Alright, alright, no Demon lynch today, I get it.



Chill, Demon, if A.ulp is the last Mafia then the game ends today anyway and if not then tomorrow we figure out who the 4th Mafia is.
But only two died. Are you saying there is 3 Mafia and 1 Mentor?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Daws is the other if one...i caught him in a lie
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But only two died. Are you saying there is 3 Mafia and 1 Mentor?
And two lover with a possible threesome candidate. So 4 factions in total. Meaning we didn't start the game with 13 townies and 4 mafias but with 3 mafias, 1 mentor, 1 townie lover+threesome candidate and 11 townies. 4 mafias seems a bit much in that aspect, don't you think so too?
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
It didnt occur to you that using it on 3 different people you would still get the same result as not using it but you would have atleast distracted 3 others.
I just don't see why the role is that important,yh it have could distracted people but the result would have been the same it was inevitable man.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
And two lover with a possible threesome candidate. So 4 factions in total. Meaning we didn't start the game with 13 townies and 4 mafias but with 3 mafias, 1 mentor, 1 townie lover+threesome candidate and 11 townies. 4 mafias seems a bit much in that aspect, don't you think so too?
I guess it depends on the power of their Stands. During Gry's last game I had OP roles but it was hard to play both.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
2nd time i quote this....how is mortician useless.
I wasnt talking about your stand
I didn't say useless. I said "less useful than """"""avg"""""" (supposed to be air quotes)." It seems very situational and this game is evidence of that. First 2 bodies of the game were both from D1, not N1, D1. The most useful piece of information I could give is that someone made Philia vote change. Man. Wonder who that could be.
Nobody died N1.
N2 I used it on Evil3ye. Got back jack shit. So, I ended up having to call up Scooby and the gang to help me solve the murder mystery. As it turns out, we just lynched him 5 fucking minutes before N2. Who knew?
Besides literally everyone, ofc.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just don't see why the role is that important,yh it have could distracted people but the result would have been the same it was inevitable man.
Not just me...convince everyone else its not important
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This is weird though, I feel like something isn't quite right, does this mean A.ulp was Mafia Boss as Role and Day Assassin as Stand? We will see now that Zasz has used his ability on A.ulp whenever A.ulp said the truth about being BK or not, but if the game doesn't end and A.ulp wasn't Mafia Boss, who could be the 4th Mafia?
Iiiirk. You think that if Assassin is a stand, then maybe the 'no kill at night' penalty won't exist? Wouldn't make a lot of sense to me but maybe it would be a possibility.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The most useful piece of information I could give is that someone made Philia vote change. Man. Wonder who that could be.
Waaaaaaaaaat that was you and not Wyis?
I'll punch you if you had something with Vandred as well!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't say useless. I said "less useful than """"""avg"""""" (supposed to be air quotes)." It seems very situational and this game is evidence of that. First 2 bodies of the game were both from D1, not N1, D1. The most useful piece of information I could give is that someone made Philia vote change. Man. Wonder who that could be.
Nobody died N1.
N2 I used it on Evil3ye. Got back jack shit. So, I ended up having to call up Scooby and the gang to help me solve the murder mystery. As it turns out, we just lynched him 5 fucking minutes before N2. Who knew?
Besides literally everyone, ofc.
Ok..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I didn't say useless. I said "less useful than """"""avg"""""" (supposed to be air quotes)." It seems very situational and this game is evidence of that. First 2 bodies of the game were both from D1, not N1, D1. The most useful piece of information I could give is that someone made Philia vote change. Man. Wonder who that could be.
Nobody died N1.
N2 I used it on Evil3ye. Got back jack shit. So, I ended up having to call up Scooby and the gang to help me solve the murder mystery. As it turns out, we just lynched him 5 fucking minutes before N2. Who knew?
Besides literally everyone, ofc.
What about D3?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't say useless. I said "less useful than """"""avg"""""" (supposed to be air quotes)." It seems very situational and this game is evidence of that. First 2 bodies of the game were both from D1, not N1, D1. The most useful piece of information I could give is that someone made Philia vote change. Man. Wonder who that could be.
Nobody died N1.
N2 I used it on Evil3ye. Got back jack shit. So, I ended up having to call up Scooby and the gang to help me solve the murder mystery. As it turns out, we just lynched him 5 fucking minutes before N2. Who knew?
Besides literally everyone, ofc.
You used it on evil:lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top