Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Damnit, misjudged you people on some points... Totally thought you were sex-changing masochists with a thing for goldb.
For those questions my honest answers would've gotten me the points.

Also, I picked Identity for best Bourne film, but that wouldn't change the winner so nvm.

Congrats Ust! And thanks Belserion for a fun sheep!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
30 players :faint
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
For those who got caught in threesome. Congrtz on the fivesome =D
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Hmm...

Kat and TSPanda gave the same answers...

They must really think very alike!..or...:notsure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also,am I the only one in the history of MH sheep games to have both won and lost games?



Now I've become a true man since I've experienced both victory and defeat!
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Hmm...

Kat and TSPanda gave the same answers...

They must really think very alike!..or...:notsure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also,am I the only one in the history of MH sheep games to have both won and lost games?



Now I've become a true man since I've experienced both victory and defeat!
I guess @lakhan220 did it too. xD
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hmm...

Kat and TSPanda gave the same answers...

They must really think very alike!..or...:notsure
I was thinking the same. For every question same answer. Why do I sense some konspiracy here:?:hmmm
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I cant believe I didn't reply Batman :emocat that was the hardest one for me and despite my personal taste i thought that Spiderman was more mainstream
I had the same issue but then I thought: "I am not going to win anyway". xD
Thus, I picked Batman.


 
Last edited:

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
I cant believe I didn't reply Batman :emocat that was the hardest one for me and despite my personal taste i thought that Spiderman was more mainstream
With all the Deadpool and Spidey memes in the interwebz in which Spidey looks like a chump,you think people would think Spidey is the coolest superhero? :bnah

You are a Deadpool fan (I've seen you with a Deadpool avatar before),you should be aware of the existance of dem memes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I had the same issue but then I thought: "I am not going to win anyway". xD
Thus, I picked Batman.


I'll follow your lead from now on, Tempus-chan :emocat
With all the Deadpool and Spidey memes in the interwebz in which Spidey looks like a chump,you think people would think Spidey is the coolest superhero? :bnah

You are a Deadpool fan (I've seen you with a Deadpool avatar before),you should be aware of the existance of dem memes.
I'm not a fan of Deadpool, I enjoyed the movie and that art I used was nice imo '-' plus here people had good feedback on the kid spiderman (he's funny in the movie). But I've spent a lot of time when I was young watching Batman on CN c.c so yeah it's way more special than the goddamn spider!

But GG folks! Ustie should provide us a very entertaining sheepu.

And Gratz, Bel-chan! All of those peeps *-* in this sheep game is where the FFers, FTers and staffers worlds reunite *-*
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah, was close. I picked the right answer almost everywhere but had to have gotten every one right, quite a difficult sheep. Wouldn't be surprised if tagging Ust ended up being a mistake with him screwing up my win :XD Congrats Ust, looking forward to tasting some delicious scandinavian sheep :drool

Good job Belserion, you pulled through. Must've been very time consuming to do the count for 30 people, I imgaine you were shocked by the number of PM's when waking up one morning :XD Thanks for the effort.

By the way, Panda and Kat had every answer the same. Seems legit :rolleyes:
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Good job Belserion, you pulled through. Must've been very time consuming to do the count for 30 people, I imgaine you were shocked by the number of PM's when waking up one morning :XD Thanks for the effort.
It was an experience for sure, but still fun :XD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
aigoo came in second again, next time Ill win :verily

@Kat i knew something was up when u asked if batman could beat spiderman lmfao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
LOL why are you copying me, copypanda :bnah
 
Top