Kiriya's Magical Research Facility

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not gonna lie, I was genuinely perplexed by this until I remembered what I called this thread. Like, I spent hours trying to remember if I had said that I was researching something. Whoops.

The results of my research... are that Merlin is unequivocally Best Girl of NnT. :P The data doesn't lie, everybody else can go home.

I need to get around to making her my icon and signature theme again now that I actually have time to colour something new...



Oohh hello! o/

I'm a Western Australian and it's also hot here... It's also really windy, though. The potted plants in my backyard keep tipping over, RIP. :notrust
I'm Victorian and it's not too bad today. It takes a bit longer to heat up into the 40' and 50's though and when it does...... Oh boy...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's like high 20's low 30's for me... just that humidity is a killer. And we just had rain for a few days, so there's a lot of vapour in the air now.

Couldn't imagine working on a roof right now...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I still don't know how I guessed that you were a Queenslander :XD
You've got that vibe dude :wooo
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Aussie's current weather is hot? :?bunny I thought Indonesia and Aussie are more or less similar when it comes to weather/climate. Here it's raining everyday, like 24/7. The air is colder

(Btw there was no dry season this year. The whole year is rainy season)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well with the monsoon no wonder you're getting rain all the time. I think we'll get monsoon bursts over the next couple of days to start the wet season in Northern Australia. It's summer right now so it's hotter, and we're not getting that constant rain.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not gonna lie, I was genuinely perplexed by this until I remembered what I called this thread. Like, I spent hours trying to remember if I had said that I was researching something. Whoops.

The results of my research... are that Merlin is unequivocally Best Girl of NnT. :P The data doesn't lie, everybody else can go home.

I need to get around to making her my icon and signature theme again now that I actually have time to colour something new...
Now that is funny. :XD
I see. Those are some fine results. I agree with them completely. That outfit. :hurr
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Aussie's current weather is hot? :?bunny I thought Indonesia and Aussie are more or less similar when it comes to weather/climate. Here it's raining everyday, like 24/7. The air is colder

(Btw there was no dry season this year. The whole year is rainy season)
Australia is a Pandora's box, you never know what weather you'll get. It could be raining and cold in the morning then sunny and hot in the afternoon then thunderstorm during the night again.

And hi Kiriya, fellow Perthian says hello
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Australia is a Pandora's box, you never know what weather you'll get. It could be raining and cold in the morning then sunny and hot in the afternoon then thunderstorm during the night again.

And hi Kiriya, fellow Perthian says hello
Perth eh? I like Perth almost as much as Melbourne, and that's high praise :pleased
Hello fellow Aussie. That's 8 aussies on MH I know now. Today, Kirya's yhread. Tomorrow, the Forum itself! :sexyarf
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well they're Australians, so...:eyeroll
Oh no, you mean the agents?! No... you can't be talking about Autistic Sharp Object and Clarinetblower... inconceivable!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh no, you mean the agents?! No... you can't be talking about Autistic Sharp Object and Clarinetblower... inconceivable!
I am not even sure if that is an insult ot a compliment.
 
Top