The Last Person to Post Wins - Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I keep getting these Dr. House-like revelations where the camera zooms in on my face and the music escalates, I rush through the door shouting "Everyone lies! It's this thread!".

But it's never lupus that thread.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I might not have found the answer to the first riddle but I finished making the first test my own scavenger hunt for my students!!
4 more to go!!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I keep getting these Dr. House-like revelations where the camera zooms in on my face and the music escalates, I rush through the door shouting "Everyone lies! It's this thread!".

But it's never lupus that thread.
Nice, Zimb. Now Orgz's cracking. Are you happy with this??
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How does what we're looking for even look like? Is it easily visible in the first post of a thread?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm about to throw in the towel for today and go watch American Gods. That's today's top priority, Scavenger Hunt or no.

Or so I tell myself.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
How does what we're looking for even look like? Is it easily visible in the first post of a thread?
Any post of the thread the riddle leads to. It's pretty visible.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's bolded and written in red (a text that says you've found it and that has the next riddle). It's not that easy to spot and it could be in any page.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gallon is dicking around
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just playn lil homie...:clingy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okay I am just pissed now. So I was right about the solution to the riddle all along, but I thought we just had to find the thread and it'll be in the first post right there. Was in the right thread but didn't find it so thought "guess not".
This is bullshit, the "how to play" section of the game post doesn't even tell you how to play. Me mad, that's not how you make a game for people...
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Heeey, Speedwagon Foundation is amazing!
Okay I am just pissed now. So I was right about the solution to the riddle all along, but I thought we just had to find the thread and it'll be in the first post right there. Was in the right thread but didn't find it so thought "guess not".
This is bullshit, the "how to play" section of the game post doesn't even tell you how to play. Me mad, that's not how you make a game for people...
The first riddle for every round will be posted in this thread and will be clearly visible for all to see. Solving this riddle will lead you to a thread. Searching through that thread, you will find a post confirming that you've solved that riddle and you need to "Click here to notify mods that you've solved this riddle." You will not be able to solve subsequent riddles if you do not click to notify us and therefore fail.

Maybe you missed a part of it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Heeey, Speedwagon Foundation is amazing!

The first riddle for every round will be posted in this thread and will be clearly visible for all to see. Solving this riddle will lead you to a thread. Searching through that thread, you will find a post confirming that you've solved that riddle and you need to "Click here to notify mods that you've solved this riddle." You will not be able to solve subsequent riddles if you do not click to notify us and therefore fail.

Maybe you missed a part of it?
No I read that, but it doesn't explicitly tell you what you want to know. It could've been phrased much better. The important part there is "Searching through that thread, you will find a post confirming that you've solved that riddle". Perhaps it's just me but that's just not a clear way of saying "you are looking for 1 specific post inside the thread".
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
No I read that, but it doesn't explicitly tell you what you want to know. It could've been phrased much better. The important part there is "Searching through that thread, you will find a post confirming that you've solved that riddle". Perhaps it's just me but that's just not a clear way of saying "you are looking for 1 specific post inside the thread".
Well, the "searching through that thread" part indicates that it can be any post in the thread.
Anyway, you now know how it works, and that's all that matters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top