Yoshi, which is unfortunate since I'm always stressed @.@you dont seem to be like someone who does well when stressed
Yoshi, which is unfortunate since I'm always stressed @.@you dont seem to be like someone who does well when stressed
Yeah, testing whether you're right or not by going through potentially 100+ pages is a joy.Scavenger Hunt looks kinda fun.
Well that's a lost casewhat about the wisdom age balance

You can still enter if you want. I would not be surprised if you were to clear this faster than the Speedwagon Foundation.Subs.
Scavenger Hunt looks kinda fun.

Hey we got 48 hours for the 5 riddles, don't be so pushy KakyoinYou can still enter if you want. I would not be surprised if you were to clear this faster than the Speedwagon Foundation.

And whining because of the rules is not going to help.Hey we got 48 hours for the 5 riddles, don't be so pushy Kakyoin![]()
Perhaps if the rules were better made I wouldn't have to whine.And whining because of the rules is not going to help.
slow wagon foundation