Interesting how all of you call yourselves bad at the game.
'Cause we're getting our anus(es) rektInteresting how all of you call yourselves bad at the game.
Just pick something OP'Cause we're getting our anus(es) rekt
I bet that with his brand new MacBook he could. *wink wink nudge nudge*You not playing overwatch with them Orgz?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We are playing random heroes for the extra loot though '-'Just pick something OP
It's mystery hero mode for the rewards.Just pick something OP
I bet that with his brand new MacBook he could. *wink wink nudge nudge*

g r e e d yWe are playing random heroes for the extra loot though '-'
Gaming? On a Mac? Naaaaaah.I bet that with his brand new MacBook he could. *wink wink nudge nudge*
What stuff do you get? Skins?Don't be like that.
If lucky. The loot boxes have skins, sprays, voicelines, highlight reel introes and character emotesWhat stuff do you get? Skins?
4 items per loot box,I'm sure you can buy them for real $Getting skins... Nice joke
for gaming nothing better than building your own tower, 2x cheaper and 2x more powerfulGaming? On a Mac? Naaaaaah.
We can buy them with ingame money, and that's what I usually doI'm sure you can buy them for real $
Not really. You can buy more loot boxes for real monneyz, but it is still random what they drop. In game money can be used for skins though. But money is also a random drop from loot. You get money for duplicates though. So when you get that same stupid spray for 15th time, atleast there is some use for that.I'm sure you can buy them for real $
Yeah, those were pretty awesome.Tbh we did have two very cool matches, the one me and Hardy were Mercies and you were Symmetra, with the two tanks. Holding the objective that time felt awesome.
Second one was the one we were getting super choked in Anubis and by a miracle we got the objetive and were able to fight them off in the last seconds.